XXIX

Jisung's pov

I smile as a look at myself in the mirror. Seungmin and Hyunjin did a great job. Felix insisted on doing my hair so I just had to let him. I mean who can say no to that face?

I gotta admit, id probably have a crush on myself If I wasnt myself. Not to be narcissistic or anything though.

I smile. "Thank you all! Wish me the best!" I wave as I walk out of the door.

I can hear them all fanboying about how its going to go. I believe it will go great. Things are usually good when its just us.

I get there and see him. I smile and hug him, he also looked amazing.

"Awh you look so cute." Minho smiles.

"You do too!" I say, still smiling.

We release the hug and walk into the park, fingers interlocked.

I notice a ton of rides and get excited. Felix and I always went here when we were younger but this is different. This is a date.

We pay for our entry and I drag Minho over to a scary looking rollar coaster.

He gives me a nervous look. "That one straight off..?"

"Awh, are you scared." I tease, pinching his cheek.

"Yah! No I can ride it! Just watch me!" He looks at me.

I giggle. "Ok goofball, get on." I sit down, waiting for him to join me.

He joins me and we both buckle up. I can tell he is scared so I grab his hand. He accepts my hand in his and grips it.

"I lied.. Im teri-AHHHHHH!" The ride takes off as Minho is speaking.

I giggle and let out a few excited shrieks.

Eventually the ride stops and Minho is panting.

"You okay babe?" I ask him.

"I was scared baby, thanks for holding my hand." He admits

"Awh is mr top boi scared of the ride?" I tease as we get off.

"Oh shush, youre scared of many things." He shakes his head.

"But that's okay because im a bottom and bottoms are weak.. right?" I giggle.

"That's completely biased and not right." He shakes his head.

"I know it was a joke. You can be a baby too." I giggle.

We start to ride other rides and a few hours go by.

I suddenly get distracted by the  churro stand nearby, I mean it smells really good who can resist?

"Can we get some churros?" I tug on Minho's shirt then point to the churro stand.

"Yes of course baby." He smiles and takes me over there.