'What did just happened? Fuck, did he just kiss me? Did that really happen? Why is he doing this? Does he likes me too?' The younger can't think straight. First, he ain't straight and Second, he's out of words.

“Goodnight, Minie. Have a good sleep” Namjoon walked away. Jimin let out a sigh that's when he found out that he was holding his breath for too long. When Namjoon was out of the younger's sight that's where he decided to go inside of his house gate. Just when he entered and closed the gate, he reclined his back to it and took a deep breath.

His hand reached at the spot where Namjoon gave him a quick peck and unconsciously smiled.

“Why are smiling like crazy there?” Jimin was alarmed with the sudden voice and saw Jungkook standing at the front door, eyebrow creased, suspiciously gazing at him and arms over his chest. Jimin faked a smile and tried hiding the panic he feels.

Why was he even panicking? It's just a peck, it's not like he committed a crime. He should just play it cool, it's nothing. it means nothing. Jungkook doesn't have to know as well. All is well.

“So, you finally had your first kiss” Jimin's eyes widen and that made Jungkook laugh so hard. His reaction was priceless not to laugh at. He's the greatest bully in Jimin's life, the same reason why he doesn't want Jungkook to know about the kiss yet. As if he can really keep it a secret. One thing's for sure, he's gonna tease and mock him for God knows how long.

“H-huh?” the only thing Jimin uttered.

“Your hand was somewhere near your lips and smiling like you won the lottery. I'm just making an assumption” Jungkook smiled mockingly. His hyung can't hide anything from him no matter how much he conceals it. Jungkook doesn't mind at all if Jimin and Namjoon are dating or whatever their relationship is. All he wants is Jimin's happiness. Seeing him like this is enough for him, after those years he was feeling devastated but he won't say that to his hyung. He oaths to annoy him to death.

Jimin walked towards him when he finally get a hold of himself while Jungkook still plasters his mockingly smiled at him. The older pushed Jungkook out of the way to enter their house and heard the latter laugh his lungs out. He really finds it hilarious how Jimin acts just because he was caught in the act about being kissed.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and just shook his head. When he finally opened the door he immediately went inside of the house followed by Jungkook who's skipping his way in while huming some La la la la. He's certainly in a good mood and it annoys Jimin. Jungkook wants something from him, a confirmation that came directly from his mouth, and when he failed to get that he's gonna bother him to death. That's actually more scary to him than admitting the truth.

He removed his backpack and place it at the table and sat at the couch. Jungkook is still hopping like a kid to his way at the living room. He just won't stop even he can feel the death glaze Jimin gives at him. 'he'll soon spill out details' Jungkook smirked by that thought and surely did happen when Jimin threw a pillow at him and the younger luckily caught it.

“What do you want, kook?”

“I didn't even say anything, hyung?” the younger playfully shrugged and went straight to the single chair couch just right beside where Jimin is sitting while the latter is  menacingly looking at him.

“Whatever” Jimin rolled his eyes and slouches the couch, as he stare at the ceiling. He's recall what just happened a while ago with Namjoon. It was really overwhelming hearing that the older was thinking about him and just now he gave him a peck. He doesn't want to assume but Namjoon's actions isn't helping at all. It shouts that he likes him too but maybe he'll wait until he said it himself.

Jimin unconsciously smiled again and it caught Jungkook's eyes. Something really happened and he wants details 'cause he's that nosy about Jimin's love life.

“So, you and Namjoon hyung really kissed?”

“It's just a peck, okay?” Jungkook was surprised when the older answered him without hesitations. He stared at his hyung, analyzing his actions, all he can see is happiness written all over his his.

“Dating?” Jungkook asked.

“No”

“Not yet?”

“I don't know if he likes me, Kook”

“But you do” Jimin glanced at him. He never told Jungkook what he feels for Namjoon. They never talk about it the past month, guess he's too transparent in Jungkook's eyes.

“Stop being nosy, Kook” Jimin chuckled.

“I just dont want you to end up hurting”

“I know” he smiled and he stood up “It's getting late. Let's sleep” Jimin walked pass by Jungkook and gave him a pat on his head before heading to his room. He finally felt all the exhaustion that this day had, his body feels heavier and all he wants now is to take a good sleep.

He went inside his room and quickly closed the door. As soon as he saw his precious bed it feels like it was pulling him to lay down already. He removed his clothes, leaving just his boxers, and throw it at the laundry bin. He took the remote of his air conditioner and turned it on. Jimin walked towards his bed and finally embraces his lovely bed.

Jimin eyelids are starting to feel heavier and he just let them to close and sleep to finally take him over when he suddenly remembered Namjoon's words a while ago.

“Goodnight Minie, Have a good sleep”

“Goodnight Joonie” he said in a low and husky voice, as he finally fall into his deep slumber.