Namjoon who was contemplating whether to come or not, looked at the younger's questioning eyes and decided to take him home. He went inside the cab and closed the door.

Silence. 30 minutes filled with silence.

The ride through Jimin's place was nothing but silence. Namjoon doesn't know how to break the ice while Jimin still thinks he shouldn't say anything or he might cross some lines again. The younger thinks he's nosy while the other thinks he's stupid enough to ruin the night.

“Sorry” Namjoon tried starting the conversation between them. Nervous is an understatement to describe  what he feels right now. He doesn't know if Jimin will accept it or will shrug it off. Come to think of it, this is  the first time that happened to them, dull and awkward atmosphere.

He heard Jimin sigh, “Sorry as well”

Namjoon looked at the younger when he apologized. Jimin is just staring straight on the road not even giving a glance to the man beside him who's actually confused. 'why was he apologizing? he didn't do anything wrong, it was my fault' Namjoon thought and waited for Jimin to continue what he's gonna say.

“I shouldn't have crossed the line. I should have known that there are things that I'm restricted to know. Sorry Joonie” Joon felt guilty. The younger sounded so down when in fact he's really not at fault. He should doa something even if it means telling him that he was clouded by the thoughts of liking Jimin and how coward he is for not confessing.

“I was thinking of you” Joon started that caught the younger's attention. They stared at each other's eyes intently, everything around them seemed to stop, it felt like it's just only them in their own little world. When they suddenly heard someone clearing their throat and they both came back to their senses. Joon and Jimin looked away, the latter gazed at the window realizing that they already arrived at his place.

“Oh, We're here” Jimin said, that's where Namjoon looked at the window beside him. He quickly paid for their fare, when he saw Jimin was about to do it, and said thank you to the driver.  The older went out of the cab first and ran to the other side and opened the door for Jimin, the latter uttered a soft  thank you to him. They walked together towards the gate of Jimin's house.

As soon as they arrived, Jimin turned around to him and stayed his gaze on the ground. He doesn't know why he feels timid after finding out that Joon was thinking about him at the resto. Why was he thinking about me? Is it something bad? what was it about? Lots of Questions are troubling him and he doesn't know how to find answers for them, he doesn't want to assume at the same time.

He sighed and courageously looked up and meet Namjoon's gaze “T-thanks for the dinner, Joonie”

“Dont think too much, Minie” the older responded

“I'm not”

“I already know when you have a lot of things in mind, Minie. Right now, you look like a walking question mark” Jimin pouted and that made Namjoon chuckle. Finally, he broke the ice. He ruffled Jimin's hair and the latter glared at him while still pouting.

“You look like a mad chick right now” Namjoon giggled. Jimin was about to fight back when he felt something soft just centimeters away from his lips.

It was a quick peck. Namjoon gave him a peck near his lips. Jimin felt like he was stoned at where he was standing. His heart is racing and can feel his cheeks heating up. Thank God, it's already dark or Namjoon might see how his cheeks are now scarlet red in shade he doesn't know what or how to react, so he just stood still. When he felt Namjoon pulled back after the peck while Jimin tried to avoid the older's gaze.