Everyone looks at her in disbelief when they realize what the other girl did before she got here.

(Hays! She's late for having a quickie!) I shook my head in disbelief (When will this girl behave? Hays)

"What?!" She asked

"Let's go," I said and stood up, and the others also follow. I can hear Dahyun giving Jeongyeon some sort of a sermon.

When we arrive at the hotel in Jeju, it's already late, so we didn't see the others who come here at first. All of us decided to go to our respective rooms.

The next day I woke up late due to exhaustion from work and also from the late flight. I immediately went to the bathroom to wash up since I'm already hungry. When I arrived in the lobby of the hotel, Mr. lee approaches me.

"Good noon Ms. Kim." He greeted

"Good noon, Mr. Lee. Where are the others?"

"They are all in the back, Ms. They are already preparing for the lunch gathering." He answered as he ushers me at the back where the others gathered.

"Is Rosé already here?"

"Not yet, Ms. Kim. Her manager said that she would arrive at 5 pm in Seoul then her flight form Seoul going here is at 7 pm. Ms. Park will eventually arrive late here." He answered

I stop from my track and turns to him.

"How did you know that?" I asked in shocked

"The manager was instructed by Ms. park to inform me, Ms. Kim." He once again answered

(She made sure to inform Mr. Lee but not me? Is she going to marry Mr. Lee or me?) I thought.

"Do you want me to inform you Ma'am, when she arrives so you can see her?" Mr. Lee breaks my thought

I was about to answer, but someone does it for me.

"Don't do that, Mr. Lee." It's my mom. "Jisooyah, you are not allowed to see your bride to be before the wedding, okay?"

(Aishhh. Traditions!)

After that conversation, we proceeded at the back to have lunch together. The lunch gathering was for the family members of both the Kims and Parks; some close family friends are also present. The other guests for the wedding will arrive tomorrow morning since the ceremony will start in the afternoon. After lunch, there is a mini party for all until evening. My friends and I are currently occupying a table and drinking some light alcohol while catching up about each other. It was already late, so some of the people already went into their respective rooms to take a rest.

"Ms. Kim, I just want to inform you that Ms. Park already arrived." Mr. Lee said out of nowhere, and I just nodded.

"Aren't you going to see her chu?" Jeongyeon asked

I shook my head. "My mom won't allow me. You know, traditions." I said, and drink some alcohol.

"Oww." She just replied.

"So it's no turning back now, huh Unnie?" Chaeyoung, who's now having her 10th drink since Mina is already at their room so no one will limit her.

"Do I have a choice?"

They just laugh at me.

"Just take care of her Unnie." Lisa said while staring at me, but I just turned my eyes in the other direction and didn't answer her.