Chapter 2 Family reunion

Early hours of the morning (Y/n) looked at her empty room with only a bed and drawers as she touch the wall.  "Uh thanks for having me here",  says (Y/n) as turned round to see Kats at the corner of her.  "Of course dear, it's going to be very weird without you here I'm sure the others will see you off then", says Kats as (Y/n) closed her door and handed the key to Kats as she hugged her.
"Be good you hear, if I hear anything from you or your school I'll bring you back here myself.", shouts Kats as she waved at (Y/n) while (Y/n) smiled and waved, "Sure bye Kats" as she walked outside to see her friends and few teachers waiting as Susan and Mel hugged (Y/n) as she was in her uniform of UA.
"Almost fancy your uniform", says Mel as she touch it.  (Y/n) smiled and chuckled, "Now I ready have to go going.  Bye everyone.", shouts (Y/n) as she jumped in the car.

At the heroes dorm Mina was in another dorm as she was fixing the room ready for the new student.  Mina smiled at the room and thought, "I hope she likes this" as she closed the door and went down to the lounge to see Kirishima and Kaminari nagging at the blonde.
"Hey guys we better get going to class.", announced Mina as she ran out of the room.  "Yeah Bakugo!", screamed Kaminari as he ran after Mina.
The guys ran after Mina as Bakugou screamed, "Haah! What you say Sparky!" as Kaminari and Kirishima laughed while running to class.

In another part of UA (Y/n) was confused as it was way bigger than her school as she walked nervously, "I got to ask someone where to-" "Ow uh...Oh no!", said a nervous male student with indigo spiky hair as he looked at the ground and bend to pick up the books.  "Ahh I'm sorry are you ok?", asked (Y/n) looking nervous and worried as she rub her nose.  "...I got to ask or I'll be late to my class", (Y/n) thought to herself as she helped the nervous guy.
"Um I'm really sorry I'm (Y/n) Ashido.  I'll help you with this",  says (Y/n) as she was holding three books and the guy just nodded as they stood and walked.  "Uh um you sure you are ok?", asked (Y/n) but then thought, "Oh no I must have hurt him...I'm just a klutz and on the first day too uhh."
"....aw my gosh. I'm near a new person and for some reason I don't feel so nervous.  She's cute too", thought the nervous guy as he looked at (Y/n) for a second and walked to where he was heading to.
"I'm Tamaki Amajiki...", muttered Amajiki as he walked upstairs beside  (Y/n) as she smiled, "Nice to meet you Amajiki."  Amajiki opened the door to his classroom and inside was a girl with periwinkle hair and a tall guy with blonde hair and blue eyes as they stood looking at Amajiki with (Y/n).  (Y/n) placed the books down and bow as she gulped, "I'm really sorry." "It's alright I'm Nejire Hado." replied Nejire while Nejire hugged (Y/n).
"I'm Mirio Togata nice to meet you.", says Mirio as he looked at Amajiki 
"I'm (Y/n) Ashido actually I'm trying to find my classroom but I bumped into Amajiki. And that's how I end here", says (Y/n) as she was scared as she moved back away from Nejire when she hold a piece of paper.
"Ahh I'll take you it's not far.  Hey Tamaki say something.", demanded Nejire looking at him.  Tamaki bow and said, "I'm sorry and thank you for helping Ashido."
"If may I, can we be informal as I'm not used to that kind of formality.", asked (Y/n) as she looked at her new acquaintance Nejire pat (Y/n)'s shoulder.
"Sure (Y/n) says Tamaki, Nejire and Mirio as (Y/n) smiled and chuckled, "Thanks guys bye Mirio and Tamaki", shouts (Y/n) as she ran after Nejire as Nejire walked out waiting for (Y/n).

"We are in our third year but we will pop by and see you (Y/n).  And here we are your class.", giggled Nejire as she saw (Y/n)'s face looked shocked.  "Big, I know right anyway see you later (Y/n), announce Nejire as skipped away while (Y/n) knocked on the door.
The door opens and (Y/n) saw half of the class and Mr Aizawa looking at (Y/n).  "Oh right, you must be the transfer student I heard about. Come in and introduce yourself and I'm Shota Aizawa your home room teacher.", replied Mr Aizawa as he closed the door and stood on the other side.
"...she looks similar to Mina", thought the class as Ochaco waved at (Y/n) as (Y/n) was holding to her tie as she was in the centre of the front as she muttered, "Uh um." (Y/n) felt out of place looking at the students.  (Y/n) was trying to see who she can relate to in manner as she saw Ochaco smiling and waving a little while the green hair boy stared as he was taking notes.   (Y/n) let go of her tie and waved a little as she thought, "I'll  be ok and she looks nice to be friends with" while (Y/n) stated, "...I'm (Y/n) Ashido nice to -" as the door slammed opened.
When the door opened (Y/n) jumped and squeak and hid behind Mr Aizawa.
Mr Aizawa sighs and pats (Y/n)'s shoulder and (Y/n) looked to see Mina, a smile came to (Y/n)'s face.  However Mina saw something that shouldn't be there as she sat down as well as the boys.
"... you guys are late but never mind head to your seats.", coughs Mr Aizawa "Transfer student introduce your self again for the late comers."
(Y/n) smiled and walked back while holding her skirt down as she bow.
"I'm (Y/n) Ashido nice to meet you", says (Y/n) as she waved  a little at Mina and Mina stood looking at (Y/n).  (Y/n) smiled and chuckled, "Hi sis."  Mr Aizawa pat (Y/n)'s shoulder and said, "Midoriya!" as the green hair boy stood.  "Yes! Mr Aizawa", shouts Midoriya looking worried.  "You sit beside him ok and ...uh hmm Miss (Y/n)", says Mr Aizawa.  Mina sat back down in shocked.