last item

Its been a few months and every one in the dorms of heights alliance were getting used to be in the same place. And some knew someone named Katsuki Bakugou had a little crush on (Y/n) (Y/l).
The one whom knows about this is mainly Mina Ashido as she overheard it and the Baku squad wanted to help Bakugou realize his feelings, to be corrected to be man about telling the girl he liked out.
Mina already had a plan in mind as she also knows (Y/n) had a little crush on Bakugou too so she asked her friends Jirou and Momo to get (Y/n) dressed up and then tell (Y/n) come to her room.
Momo and Jirou were very curious but they knew Mina would fill them in on the details when it's over.

When Mina saw the Baku squad in the lounge talking then she smirked and walked over to the boys and asked, "hey! Guys you free tonight?"
"Hey Mina, yea", announced Kaminari as he smiled while Kirishima asked, "yep whats going on tonight?"
"...", muttered Bakugou as he lay back.
"Well I was thinking of king game only thing is its food.", answered Mina happy as she sat beside Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Ooh food!", shouted Kaminari as he stands and punched up as he was thinking dirty 😅 as he walked quickly away.
Bakugou stood and walked as he announced, "Don't even think of inviting me raccoon eyes!" As he walked away while Kirishima got up and ran after him as he sighs and said, "uh come on Bakugou... don't be-" as they were out of view.
"So Mina what's really happening?", says Sero as he looked at Mina.
Mina knew Sero would understand that she told him a little about the plan.
Sero nods and laughs and agree to help with the plan to go into motion with Bakugou.
Sero said to Mina as he stands, "well if he doesn't come, I'll just tape him and drag him out."
"Thanks Sero", said Mina as she see the girls and she also stood and fist pump Sero then leaves to the girls.
During the evening (Y/n) was asking Momo and Jirou why she had to wear something so fancy yet little bit rude as she wore a dressing gown when walking to Mina's room at night when Mina text the girls to bring (Y/n).

Before the girls got the text from Mina, the Baku squad were on their way to Mina's room yet Bakugou was tapped around with Sero's tape while Kirishima and Kaminari were giggling as they walk into Mina's room.
Bakugou was so pissed yet he still went into the room but it was (Y/n)'s room not Mina's.
Before Mina met up with the guys Mina ask (Y/n) a lot of questions that made Mina think, "yep I'll help."
(Y/n) blushed even ask, "Mina please don't, I don't even want to make things awkward with Bakugou."

Few hours they were playing king on the floor beside (Y/n)'s bed and
Mina already informed Kirishima and Kaminari of what she planned to do.
"Okay guys take a string and whoever gets a long string gets blindfolded and to say what the food is."
"Hah!", says Bakugou as he lay back and Mina handed Bakugou's string as the guys were holding theirs.
"Come on Bakugou please.", plead Mina and Kirishima saying, "yea, come on Bakugou be manly."
"...fine I'll play your stupid game then I'll go."
Kaminari and Sero smiled and chuckled as they kind of know what's going.

Shortly the Baku squad pulled the string and then Bakugou looked at his string and shouted, "Wha the hell?" As he looked at his friends, "...there no fucking way!"
Mina grabbed the cloth and smiled as she says, "come on don't be a big baby!"
"Yea its only for a little while ok Bakugou.", said Kirishima as he pat Bakugou's back.
"FUCK NO-", muttered Bakugou as he was about to stand but Sero used his quirk and giggled, "awe but where's the fun in that!"
"...MPhi...mch." announced Bakugou as he sat back down.
The door opened quietly as (Y/n) walked in to see Sero, Kaminari, Mina and Sero sitting down as Bakugou was blindfolded and tape down by Sero and food on the table and Kirishima waving.

(Y/n) covers her mouth and bow as she waved and sat down. Then Sero undo his quirk and let Bakugou breathe as Bakugou said, "Oi hurry up."
"Ok, ok", says Mina as she pointed outside to Kaminari and Sero.
Sero nods and tape Kaminari and pulled him out as he thumps his finger up and smiled as Kaminari about to speak to (Y/n).
"Hey guys I'll be back ok, Bakugou be good." smirked Sero as walked out with Kaminari.
"HAH! I'M always good...tch", muttered Bakugou as he lay back.
(Y/n) was nervous as she looked at Mina who was smirking along with Kirishima.

"Ok first item!", announced Mina while (Y/n) gulp while grabbing a chip and looked at Bakugou.
"Alright...", answered Bakugou as he opened his mouth. (Y/n) put the chip in Bakugou's mouth and Bakugou ate the chip and says, "tch it's not spicy enough."
(Y/n) giggle a bit but not that loud for Bakugou to hear while Kirishima replied, "aww come on Bakugou..."
"Fine..." shouts Bakugou as he fold his arm and then he waited for the next one.
Mina message (Y/n) and said, "ok two more to go ok Bakugou." as she points to sit beside Bakugou and the next item.

Kirishima just smiled and chuckled to himself as (Y/n) sat beside Bakugou and yet blushing as Kirishima whisper quietly, "you got this its alright its manly."
Bakugou didn't know but he put his hand out and touched (Y/n)'s hand and sleeve at that moment (Y/n) squeak and move her hand away.
Bakugou heard (Y/n) and thought, "nah that can't be (Y/n) right?" Then he remembered seeing something that came to his mind as he smell the area he was in and something smelt like (Y/n). Shortly Bakugou smirked and asked, "Oi mph...-"

Kirishima laughs when (Y/n) puts the next item in his mouth and said in a whisper, "Sorry Bakugou." yet Bakugou
grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist while Bakugou lick his lips and turned to (Y/n) and pulled (Y/n) closer as she squeak and he smirk as he knew who was beside him.
(Y/n) was now sitting on Bakugou's lap and Mina put her hands on her mouth yet took a photo of Bakugou and (Y/n).
Then Kirishima pat Mina and said, "Mina..."
"Oh right...the last item is...", says Mina as she stood along with Kirishima, when they stood.
(Y/n) was going to move and get the next item but Bakugou grabbed and hugged (Y/n) and yelled, "your not fucking going anywhere!."
(Y/n) looked at Mina and Kirishima as she plead them to help. And Mina whispered as she look at (Y/n), "Your the last item..." Mina smiled waving and pointed outside to Kirishima as he nodded and smiled yet worried for (Y/n) as he left.
(Y/n) blushed and turned a little then looks at Mina while Mina waved and put out a peace sign as she closes the door.
Few minutes (Y/n) looks down as she turns completely around facing Bakugou.
At that moment (Y/n) blushed and grabbed her nerves and kissed Bakugou quick yet it wasn't quick enough as he pulled (Y/n) closer and (Y/n) flinch, "...mph!"
And Bakugou kissed passionately into (Y/n) yet roughly as he bite her lip when she moved away and back.
Bakugou rip off the cloth off his eyes to see only (Y/n) in a fancy clothing and blushing and a bit away and no of his friends.
Bakugou stood yet still unreadable with his hands in his pants as he walked over to (Y/n) as (Y/n) thought Bakugou was a bit more pissed than before.
(Y/n) moved back and hit the wall and gulped when Bakugou dropped down between her and the wall looking at (Y/n).
"...Baku-", muttered (Y/n) as she watches Bakugou. Bakugou put his hand on (Y/n)'s mouth as his red pupils looked calm and he said, "Oi... Shortstuff ... I like you."

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading this ❤ and sorry for a long wait 😄 I had this hidden (the story) and just felt like sharing as there's so many other stories that I feel like writing yet still in working progress so thank you for waiting 🙂also warning
⚠️ I don't own anything except for writing this piece but nothing is mine the rights goes to the rightful owners and sorry I do not know the artist who draw image.
Please enjoy the story and be safe in lockdown if you are.

Written - 25/1/2021
Published - 16/09/21