bakugou x reader - lost bet

In the 1-A dorm, Heights Alliance only half the students were around yet in Mina's room the Baku squad, Jirou and (Y/n) were playing games and one game got hotter and Bakugou lost his bet along with (Y/n).
His bet was to tell the one he hates he loves them, while (Y/n)'s bet was to strip in front of the boys.
And obviously Bakugou doesn't do that while Kaminari muttered, "Aww you guys, ruin my fun.  Ouch!" Jirou hit Kaminari as she saw how uncomfortable (Y/n) was as Bakugou and Kirishima were blushing while Mina giggled.
"Well since you didn't carry on with your bet your going to wear that and say, "I'm Katsuki Bakugou, you can call me Katsuki! And (Y/n) you do the same as Bakugou.", Mina smiled and pushed the boys out while Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima took Bakugou and the costume to the nearest boys room and changed him.

When the boys were gone Mina, Jirou and (Y/n) were giggling then Mina looked at (Y/n) and announced, "Well Bakugou won't be alone."
"? Oh um", asked (Y/n) as Mina took out another and Jirou replied, "sorry (Y/n) I ask Momo and she said its cute to wear."
"And of course its Mineta again...", thought Jirou as she put her hands near her face.
"You guys can't be serious!...I mean at the other time was Mineta's fault but this I don't think I'll wear that so.", muttered (Y/n), "No."
Mina smiled and said, "Jirou!"

In the boys room Bakugou covered himself in a blanket and sighs and then shortly (Y/n) screamed loud, that the boys ran back into Mina's room to see (Y/n) half covered and wearing bunny ears and standing looking at the boys as Mina smiles and says,  "Well?"
while Jirou covers (Y/n) a bit more.
Bakugou walks and still covered as he thinks, "tch!"
Shortly Kaminari pulled off the blanket off Bakugou and Bakugou was blushing and Kirishima put the bunny ears on as he said, "And last piece...there!"
Mina, Kaminari, Jirou, Sero and Kirishima had their phones ready for Bakugou as he fold his arms and blush as he announced, "Katsuki Bakugou...you can call me Katsuki...Katsuki,  blonde hair. Red eyes!  I hope you guys die!" as he saw their phones videoing him while he lifts his hands with small explosions.  Mina walked over and grabbed (Y/n) and giggled, "ok Blasty, now its (Y/n)'s turn-" as she yanked the blanket off.

(Y/n) screamed and kind of cover her goods with her arms and sat on the floor.  (Y/n) looked nervous and looked at every one as she muttered, "..."
The boys were shocked and surprised at how nice and sexy (Y/n) looked in the costume.
"Well dang (Y/n) looking good.", replied Sero as he smiled while Jirou put her hands out and said, "its ok your be fine." (Y/n) nodded and answered,  "uh thanks Sero." (Y/n) stood but still covered up while she hide behind Jirou then Kaminari walk up and said, "Well, well precious you look-"
"Beauty cool and-", muttered Kirishima as he put his hand behind his head.
"Go on Bakugou...", said Mina as she hold her phone at him.
"...fine ... you look fine ok dumbass.", announced Bakugou as he looked at (Y/n).  "Bakugou that's not manly.", said Kirishima as Mina walked around with her phone and said, "(Y/n) its ok just say  your name in a cute kind of way." as she watched the boys twitch a bit.  (Y/n) walked out from behind Jirou and muttered, "Uh um (Y/n) (y/l)-" as she did a cute move.
There was a long pause for everyone then (Y/n) grabbed the sheet and her clothes while covering up and replied, "ok well I'm going back." as she walked passed the boys with their mouths open, "thanks for the random fun heh and Mina I'll bring this when I've changed...boys close your mouths or something might dropped in!"

(Y/n) was lifted up and thrown over Bakugou's shoulder as (Y/n) screamed and shouted, "Hey! Put me down Jackass! Eek!"
"Nope, see you extras!", shouted Bakugou as he opened the door and walked out.
"Hey Bakugou!", says Kaminari and Kirishima as they ran after Bakugou, "wait up!"
"Do you think they be alright?", asked Sero as Sero, Jirou and Mina stood near the door watching the scene unfolds.
Mina zoom her phone to see the boys and (Y/n) as she smirks and giggled, "yep they be fine."

_________________________________________

Hi 👋 guys thanks for reading this and man I couldn't stop laughing at the clip but it also gave me an idea to write this.  And I hope you guys enjoy the story and warning ⚠️ the rights goes to the rightful owners and sorry I don't know who did the youtube clip but I'm sure you can find them.
Keep safe 😁

Written - 1/11/2021
Published - 3/11/21