Meeting Class 1-A (part 1)

Outside of UA Vai, Viola, (Yn) and La'a stood looking at the students walking in. Mr Shiota walks by and said, "You guys ready, I'll take yous to the classroom." The students thought, "Ok this is going to be really weird" as they nod and follow Mr Shiota.
"Be on your guard guys", whispers La'a as they walk through the hallway.

In the class of 1-A, the students were getting ready to sit at their own seats as there are four new seats in the back of the room.
"Whoo wonder who's going to be in our class today it's going to be awesome! hope it's chicks", shouts a blonde with a black thunderbolt on the side of his hair. "No rude remarks this time Kaminari", says a black ponytail girl walking by and hit Kaminari on the head with a book as she sit down.
"Ow! Aww come on Momo just spicing the mood" said Kaminari laying back in his chair.

The door opens and Mr Aizawa in his sleeping bag and went to the stands and announces, "Right class I'll introduce another teacher who is the students from another class so be nice alright", Mr Aizawa wave at the door and sat in the corner of the room. 
Mr Shiota walks in and look at the big class and says, "Hi uh Class of 1-A, I'm Nagisa Shiota and nice to meet you."
"What he's a teacher!", thought the class.  A boy with green hair is taking notes of Mr Shiota while listening to him.  "It's a girl", said Kaminari stand up looking at Mr Shiota. "Uh I'm not a girl, I'm really am a male a...", Mr Shiota says in a worry tone.  A spiky blonde guy with red eyes stood walking to Mr Shiota and lift him up as he shouts, "What the fuck are you? do you want to die so fast!" "Mr Bakugou language", says Mr Aizawa as Bakugou put Mr Shiota down.

The class of 1-A is a bit worried for Mr Shiota but Mr Shiota remembers his old teacher when he was younger and the word die is kaboom to him and he isn't the same as before as Mr Shiota is now behind Bakugou and he had his finger at Bakugou's neck and turn his head a bit down.  Mr Shiota still putting his nail deep at Bakugou's neck.  Shortly Bakugou fell uneasy but at the same time Mr Shiota's students came in furious thinking, "Not on our watch you won't!" La'a heat the room while Vai had his water ready to aim while Viola hide behind (Y/n) but holds thorns coming out from her hands and landing beside her classmates and her teacher.
(Y/n) immediately use her roots to bring out Bakugou's chair and put another sharp point at Bakugou's head as Mr Shiota put Bakugou on the chair as Bakugou sit down looking confuse.

The students of 1-A were speechless and hot as Mr Shiota turns to see his students in line while he walks to them and pats (Y/n)'s shoulder and walk to the board.  (Y/n)'s roots went away from Bakugou.  Class 1-A thought, "Who are these students and their teacher" as they look at Mr Shiota.  Bakugou whispers, "Tch... ", as he stood, taking his chair to his desk and sit down.
Few minutes Mr Aizawa sighs and says, "...Well I was going to introduce your new classmates who be with us for awhile and it be good for all of you to get along... nevermind Nagisa."
Mr Shiota nods and answers as he is back to normal, "Well as you can see you might know their quirks already, Class E intoduce your self to 1-A."

"...I'm Vai Kulisitolo, nice to meet you, I guess", said Vai as his water just float above him.
(Y/n) bow and says, "Hi I'm um ... (Y/n) (Y/l)" as her roots went round her body.
Viola gulps from coming from behind (Y/n) and announces, "uh I'm Viola Ha'a Tu'i..." as she holds to (Y/n)'s shirt as the thorns disappear and roots took it's place and went back to Viola's hands.
"Wow how they change their way from before it's not deadly", think the class 1-A. "I'm La'a 'Aupeni nice to meet you all." said La'a looking at the students as the room become warm.
Class E looks at Mr Shiota and Mr Aizawa waiting to be seated. Mr Aizawa answers, "You may sit down Mr Shiota will be at the back to watch every one..." The students walk to their seats with Mr Shiota walking behind them and stood near the wall,
while the others are watching them sit and face the front.
Mr Shiota stood at the back thinking, (Y/n) tap Viola and Viola nods as they both whispers, "Vine" shortly Viola and (Y/n)'s roots create a chair and Mr Shiota saw and smiles as he sits down on the vine chair.

The class are listening to Mr Aizawa as he talks, "As you know you guys still have to decide what you guys want to do for the festival so decide with each other including the new students I'll just lay here and wake me when you are done, Nagisa watch them for me". Mr Shiota sighs and says, "Right, who's the reps you may right your ideas on the board and ideas of your classmates."

Momo stood and walk to the board while a guy with bluish black hair and glasses walk to the front of the class. 
"Well welcome new students my name is Tenya Iida and I'm the president of our class." says Tenya putting his glasses on properly.
"And I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, please ask if you need any help just say what you guys want to do for the festival anything goes." answers Momo as she holds the chalk.

The E class were very unsure what to say but just listen in to the class as each different comment is said and place on the board.
Shortly the bell went for lunch, Mr Shiota says, "Well I guess we carry on after lunch, I'll be back alright."  The whole class says, "Yes Mr Shiota."  Mr Aizawa already left the room while
La'a and Vai stood and left the room leaving  (Y/n) and Viola on their own with some of the 1-A class.

_______________________________________

Thanks guys for reading hope you guys enjoy this, there is another part to this so it might take a while 😆

Also I don't own anything it goes to their original owners.

Words in another language:

Tongan               English

Vai                         Water
La'a                        Sun
Ha'a Tu'i               Thorn
Kulisitolo             It's a male name
'Aupeni                Auburn     

Written - 16/3/20
Published page - 18/3/20