𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘴 .

Start from the beginning

Tsukasa didn't know what else todo, besides pressing his cheek against the bus window. Eyeing his female friend from a far. He could tell it was [name], she always wore that [fav color] cardigan over her school uniform. He felt hyper once again, seeing her was making him excited.

He felt uncomfortable. His pants grew tight. He knew what that meant. Amane told him that it was normal, normal for a boy for his age. To go with it, he will soon know how to deal with problems like these.

His face grew hot and warm, was eyeing [name] making him go hard? That was his friend! Nothing more. But his body couldn't help it, seeing her made his blood go straight down to his private.

She walked into the bus, two of her hands holding onto her lunch box in front of her. She saw the bus, it wasn't so far.

She looked around, there was only two people in the bus. Mr. Tekina who drove the bus and Tsukasa Yugi who was a student. She smiled and waved her hand at Tsukasa, who nervously waved back.

She quickly walked over to the empty seat beside him, lying her lunch box on her lap as she greeted him with her soft voice, "What up, Tsukasa? You're red like crazy! By any chance, are you sick?"

She leaned over and pressed the back of her hand on his forehead. Her breasts brushing over the noticeable bulge that continued to form.

"My goodness! You're warm. You should've stayed home." , she frowned and pulled away. Her fingers going through his choppy raven hair. Slightly pulling on his locks, making him let out a quiet groan. It wasn't quiet enough. She heard it.

Her eyes traveled down to his lap, her eyes widening from the tent that was forming. Her cheeks flushed a dark red, this boner wasn't like any boner she has seen. It almost looked painful, she heard him wince.

Her dominant side began to take over her, biting on her bottom lip as she looked over to his flustered face. He had that begging expression, begging her to do something something. His face showed it all.

She placed her lunch box to the side, placing herself over his hard bulge. She was now sitting on his lap. Her back facing him as he moaned. Her crotch was rubbing over him teasingly. He didn't know what to do. His hands were roughly scratching at the leathered seat.

She hummed and spread her legs, so his bulge was shown underneath her. Grabbing his wrist and bringing his fingers close to her clothed wet pearl, whispering as loud as she can. Not for the bus driver to hear her, "Rub your fingers against that moist spot, you hear me?"

Tsukasa nodded, his fingertip rubbing roughly on the small muscles. Making her hips thrust towards his hand, "Ah! N-not so rough."

Tsukasa ignored her and continued to tease roughly on that wet spot on her now stained panties. He was curious to what that little muscle was, his free hand going over to move her wet panties to the side. Her pussy was now exposed to the cold air, making her shiver.

Tsukasa spreads those lips, having her more exposed. His middle finger sliding down to her dripping entrance. He felt the liquid coming out of her, rubbing his finger in circles on her entrance.

She moaned, a growl escaping her throat, "Don't tease me."

She stood up between his legs, getting on her knees. Spreading his legs more by pushing his knees away from each other. Her hand unbuckling his belt that held up his black trousers. Unzipping and bringing out his hardened cock. Licking her pumped lips before starting at the bottom and sliding her tongue towards his tip that had bits of pre-cum coming out of it.

She looked up at his face, watching his expressions closely. Her tongue swirling around the head, bringing the pre-cum into her mouth. Humming from the salty taste.

She rubbed and played with his balls, slipping his cock into her mouth. Deep throating him. Tears starting to form at the corner of her eyes as she held him in her mouth. Gagging and pulling her head away.

She stroked him, her thumb rubbing his tip. Standing back up and sitting on his lap again, this time facing him. Grinding her wet panties against him.

He couldn't take it anymore, it was too much, "[name]! P-please do something! I want it to go away. You were making me feel so good, do it again!"

She smirked, tucking her head between his shoulder and head, "As you wish. I will make you feel, great."

She lifted herself up, lining him to her entrance. Pulling her panties to the side, she teasingly rubbed his tip on her clenching hole. He whined and lifted his hips towards her. Making his length enter her. His mouth opened wide as he moaned out her name.

[name] winced as he quickly slipped in. Her hands gripping tightly on his shoulders. Her warm breath hitting against his neck.

His fingers dig into her hips, making her wince again. It felt so damn good. What was this feeling? He was wanting to crave more of it. He held her down. His cock deep inside her.

What they didn't notice was Amane walking towards them, sitting beside them. He didn't notice what was happening underneath her. He just noticed her on top of him. They were probably cuddling.

———————————————————

Word count ; 1098

Unedited.