Deer-Boy

(I'm sorry the POV changes so much. I used to be obsessed with doing that.)

Angel's POV
I knew it. I knew that smiley bastard was gonna wake us all up at 5 am. Frankly, I didn't wanna see what his reaction was to sleeping in, so I got up even though I had only gotten about 5 or 6 hours of sleep. This morning went pretty smoothly. I got up, took a shower (wow), fed Fat Nuggets, which, by the way, I'm keeping as far away from Alastor as I can, and I headed towards the lobby where we spend most of our time. I think it'll be a good idea to keep Fat Nuggets a secret, for now, I mean, Charlie knows about him but it shouldn't be too hard.
I was the last one out. Apparently I take a long time to get ready, but I think they all appreciated the fact that I finally took a shower.

"Ah, Angel! You're finally up." Alastor greeted me from the couch where he was reading the paper. "Actually I've been up since you started yellin' at us, I just decided to shower," I said.
"Oh finally..." Vaggie rolled her eyes and raised her hand up to her temple.
"Does he not do that often?" Alastor questioned Vaggie's actions. Charlie chimed in, "Oh not at all. The last time he showered was like a week ago..." she said. I crossed my arms. I didn't exactly want Al to know that. "That is disgusting!" Alastor said while smiling. Charlie snorted a little and looked over at me. Hmph. I saw Husk and walked over to the bar. Sitting down, I raised a brow at him. "Drinking? At 5:40 am??" I said. Husk gave me a dirty look. "Yeah, you gotta problem?" he said. I could tell he was in a grumpy mood, so I just shrugged and played with an empty bottle that had been sitting on the counter, my head resting in one hand.

3rd Person
Alastor put down his paper and looked around at everyone. "I was thinking a little last night, and I decided it would be best if we used our time today to get to know everyone a bit more. How does that sound?" he said. Charlie squealed and held Vaggie's hand. "Yes! That sounds like a great idea!!" she said. Vaggie glanced over at Charlie and back over to Alastor. "Sure." Vaggie murmured. Angel's interest was peaked and he sat down a bit closer to the group. This is what he wanted. "Hell yeah," he said. Husk didn't seem to care much and Niffty was nowhere to be seen, probably off cleaning something somewhere.

"I have this room on the second floor that can be used as a hangout area, it looks a little like a meeting room but we can move the table. Maybe we could decorate and put beanbags and things in there, but it would only be open to us!" Charlie was practically bouncing with excitement. Vaggie and Angel simply listened with interest, and Alastor was very intrigued. "That sounds like a wonderful idea darling, but how will you know if a visitor comes to the hotel?" he asked, sitting up and crossing his legs. His back was perfectly straight and his smile was wide, which was something Angel noticed he did quite often. The group talked a little more about ideas for new visitors, including bell systems, intercoms, headpieces, etc.

Husk spoke up. "Y'know I could just... stay here. At the counter," he said. Charlie looked over at him with a hint of sadness. "You don't want to join us?" she asked. Her smile lessened a bit. Husk didn't want Vaggie blaming him for making Charlie sad, so he quickly added on to make himself sound a bit more polite. "Well I mean, maybe today, but for the majority of the time I don't think we'll be in that hangout area, so I can stay down here in case someone walks through the door." He shrugged and lazily took a sip of the beer he was holding. Charlie smiled again. "Okay! Let me explain to you how the card system works." She walked over to the far corner of the room, then dragged a fairly large box towards the front counter. "This is the box holding all of the room keys, and..."  She continued explaining it to Husk as Angel, Alastor, and Vaggie sat in somewhat of a group on the leather couches.

Vaggie wasn't about to converse with these two, so she got up and joined Charlie and Husk at the counter. Angel watched as she left, then turning his attention back to Alastor.

"Soo, Al. How do you like it here so far?" Angel slouched in his chair and put a smug look on his face as he looked at Alastor. Alastor sighed and thought for a moment. "Well, so far it doesn't seem like it will be too bad. Sure, it needs some polishing, but otherwise, it should be quite entertaining!" he said with enthusiasm. Angel raised a brow. "You and your entertaining. Y'know, you've mentioned entertainment at least 5 times since you got here. How about I show you a little of my entertainment,~" Angel said seductively. Alastor had a feeling he knew what Angel was talking about but he asked anyway. "...And what would that be?" he hesitantly said.

Angel changed positions and rested his head in one hand, leaning on the armrest of the chair. "You, me, the bedroom. Alone~." Angel winked. Alastor tensed a little and sighed uncomfortably, a very, very light dusting of blush on his cheeks. Barely noticeable. He looked away, his smile struggling. Angel prodded on. "You know you want this~." Alastor groaned. "Angel," he said. Angel's expression didn't change. "Yyyeeesss~?" he said. Alastor's smile diminished to only a small grin. "The next time you say something dirty like that I will make you regret it," Alastor threatened. Angel laughed and poked fun at him. "Awww~ is the deer boy embarrassed?" Alastor stared for a moment in utter annoyance at the spider before getting up and walking away, staff in hand, and sitting somewhere far away from Angel.

Vaggie noticed.

"Uh oh, looks like someone's mad." She glanced at both of them, then settled her gaze on Alastor. Charlie stopped what she was doing and turned around. "You two had better be getting along. What happened?" she asked. She eyed mostly Angel, figuring it was him causing the problems. Angel crossed his arms and smirked. "The deer boy can't handle a little flirting~," he said. Charlie crossed her arms and looked at Angel. "This is only his second day here, Angel, leave him be," she said. Angel sighed.

"Fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT!