"But do you blame her?"

Freya hesitated for a moment before turning her head again to Samuel to change the topic of conversation."Let's go back to Carla, you want? Unlike my idiot brother who knows nothing about love and its ravages, I think you should try to hang on to it."

Samuel let out a breath of laughter at her name for her brother, allowing Freya to give him a look of sympathy before placing her hand on his more seriously.

"I'm serious, Samuel. It's rare to find someone in this high school that you can love in the open without having to be wary of secrets or repercussions. If you can finally have what you want with Carla then go for it. At least two of us will be entitled to happiness."

A new silence fell on their duo as Samuel lowered his eyes to the ground in thought. Freya withdrew her hand from his to resume reading, thinking that their conversation was over.

However Samuel resumed the conversation confidently."From the way I see it, Valerio really seems to be suffering without you. Maybe you should listen to your own advice."

Freya immediately turned her head towards the small brown with thick eyebrows, visibly taken aback. However Samuel did not give her time to respond as he stood up with a small smile before letting her think for herself.

She rested her eyes on the page of her book before squinting her lips in a straight, uncertain line.

Unfortunately it seemed that she did not have time to think more as the bell rang.

Freya hurried to get up, picking up her bag from the floor before hurrying to her class. She came in to sit in her usual place just to leave a smile on her lips as she realized that Samuel's little effort had worked.

Carla was back.

********************

Rebecca was trying to distract herself as best she could as she watched the curly haired brown bend over with his elbows on his thighs

Rebecca was trying to distract herself as best she could as she watched the curly haired brown bend over with his elbows on his thighs. He just seemed far too quiet and silent for her liking for what they were doing now.

It was damn stressful.

"Ander, fucking say something."Rebecca asked impatiently as she looked at the brown."Sing, dance, whatever, but lighten up a bit."

"Don't be a pain the ass." Ander grumbled in frustration and stress as he looked sideways at the annoyed brunette."I'm just not talkative."

"You're the definition of pigheaded."

"And you shouldn't be here." Ander replied dryly.

"You're right. Your mom should be--"

"Enough." Ander cut her off impatiently."They'll tell me what the treatment is. It'll be no big deal, and I'll go home. I don't see the fucking need to tell anyone."