Leslie Kyle [1]

You've been with Leslie for almost 5 years, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I said you two are already engaged.

From that day onward, you could never forget how he proposed to you. It was so unexpected, you couldn't even respond.

He had promised you that you two will be together no matter what. He promised that he'll protect you from every danger.

But today, he couldn't do that...

Just as you two were about to get married in the next 2 weeks, you were chosen to participate in the audition for the Don.

There was a 50% chance that he would choose you, since you were a very beautiful maiden.

Leslie held you tightly as he placed his chin on the crook of your neck. Obviously worried that the Don might pick you to be his bride, even though you were already engaged.

You tried your best to calm him down, to let him know that whether you get chosen or not. You'll always find a way to get out and come back to him. That did helped him calm for a bit, but he couldn't help it but get worried.

"But what if.... what it you get hurt...? I could never forgive myself for letting you go like that..." He whispered, pulling away a bit to look into your eyes and caress your cheek.

You placed a hand on his and held it tighter. "Shh... don't worry... I'll be fine..." You said, leaning close to him as you give him a small soft kiss.

"Yeah I know that...."

"See? I'll have to go now, Les.... just... believe in me, alright?" You pulled away from him and smiled.

"I love you. Please remember that." You said, walking away and pushing the gates open.

"I love you too..."

.
.
.
.
.

Leslie bolts up from his sleep, having the possibly worst nightmare he had so far. He looked at his right to see you peacefully sleeping and clutching tightly unto his shirt.

He smiled, relieved that everything was just a dream. He lied back down and faced you. Burying your face into his chest as he protectively hold you in his arms. As if he never want to let you go.

"I love you Y/n..."

___

Sorry if it's short once again, I'll try to write longer stories.