Cloud Strife [1]

The word 'Love' had always been something Cloud wouldn't understand. It's been bugging him ever since his childhood friend, Tifa, mentioned it.

Just what exactly is 'Love'?

___

"Hey Cloud, is something wrong?" A certain brunette asked as she wave her hand in front of Cloud's face to get his attention. He had been spacing out and it was worrying her.

Cloud seemed to snap out and stared at Tifa with a confused look. "No? Why do you ask?" He replied.

Tifa sighed and crossed her arms. "You've been staring at the floor for 3 minutes now. Are you feeling alright?"

To be completely honest, Cloud has been stressing out because his friend who he had known for quite sometime now, was out on a mission.

It worried him how she was out alone in a dangerous mission. He tried to convince her that he should come as well, but she refused to.

Tifa noticed how quiet Cloud turned. She furrowed her brows and sat beside him. "Is it about Y/n?" She asked.

Cloud nodded. "Yeah... I'm worried about her getting hurt. What if she got badly injured—"

"Don't worry Cloud, Reno decided to go with her due to how dangerous the mission was."

"He is? But... I'm not sure about that..."

Tifa smiled softly at him and placed her hand on his shoulder, trying her best to calm him down and worry less.

"Hey, I'm sure she'll be alright. She's a strong girl after all."

Cloud sighed once again before finally relaxing himself. "You're right... sorry I worried you there... I guess I just can't stop thinking about her. "

Her friend's last sentence caught her off guard, making her chuckle a bit. "You know, you've been talking about Y/n ever since.

Are you perhaps in love with her?"

___

Y/n immediately headed towards the 7th Heaven Bar, excited to tell her very best friend her successful mission. She opened the door to the bar and saw Cloud sitting near the counter.

She smiled softly and ran up to him, hugging him from behind. "Cloud! How's it been?" She giggled as she let go and took a seat beside him.

"Good... how about you? How was your mission?" He asked, facing Y/n with his loving eyes.

He listened to every inch of detail Y/n said about her mission, and asked questions about it here and there. Tifa, who came out of nowhere observed both of them.

She noticed the way Cloud had been staring at her. It's honestly amazing for him to find a girl like Y/n.

With her caring and kind nature, everyone would fall for her charms. It's pretty obvious by now that Cloud is infatuated with the girl. Tifa smile softly at the two, thinking of how cute they would be together.

"So Cloud, how about let's go out tonight? Let's do stargazing together." Y/n asked, holding Cloud's hands tightly. Wishing that he would say 'Yes'.

Cloud smiled back and nodded.

"Of course, I would love that."

___

I really want to be with her... to protect her at all cost. To take care of her, and make sure nothing bad ever happens to her...

I guess I really do love her...

_____

Sorry if this was short. It's been a while since I've written any book. Hope you guys like this one though.