Reno Sinclair [1]

Working for Shinra isn't exactly the best, but where else can you earn money?

You were known for handling the missions pretty well and finishing them easily, which makes you a prominent member of the 'Turks'.

You were currently off-duty so you decided to stay home since you got nothing better to do.

Sure you could hang out with your members who are also off-duty, but since it's the one and only Reno and his partner. How about no? I mean you can keep up with Rude, but Reno? Not really.

Reno can be such a flirt with you, and that's why you mostly keep you distance away from him.

Easier said than done...

That guy is like a duckling. He won't stop bothering you since he's already too attached with you.

____

As you busied yourself by reading a book, you suddenly heard a knock from the door.

'Who in the hell could be knocking at my door at 7 in the morning'

You placed the book you were reading and headed towards the door. You opened it slowly and took a peek, only to reveal a certain redhead.

A smirk creeped into his face and winked at you. "Hey Y/n~ I'll be staying here for today." He said, pushing the door open.

He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and dragged you all the way to your living room. As much as you wanted to punch this guy for barging in your house like that, doing those won't even change his mind.

He'll do everything just to hang out with you. You had your suspicions on why he does those, but you weren't completely sure about it.

Elena and Rude already told you about him liking you, but you won't really believe that until he said so himself.

"Hmm, you aren't pushing me like always. Are you finally falling for my charms yo'?" He smirked, leaning close to your face.

You pushed his face away from yours, trying so hard to not let him notice the sudden change of hues from your cheeks.

You could never admit it, but everytime Reno tries to flirt with you. It always makes your heart flutters.

He blushed ever so slightly, clearly noticing your embarrassment. His heart skipped a beat once again at your actions. He found it cute whenever you act shy around him.

He pinched your cheeks and averted his eyes. "Why do you gotta' be so damn cute every time I see you..." He muttered softly, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

You formed a small smile and looked away from him. "If you won't stop flirting with me, I'll definitely kick you out of here..." You said as you remove his hand from your cheeks.

"Plus... It's too much for my heart to handle this kind of treatment.... you'll surely kill me from it..."

.
.
.
.
.

'Damn it Y/n, you're making me fall harder for you...'