Chapter 26: Truth untold pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Please hear my explanations first. I know your angry at me. But, hear me first."

"I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.. I don't have any rights to be mad. I know where to place ourselves. But, given the situation, you could have do something for her."

"I tried.. Many times. I begged her. I even knelled down on your mother. But, she won't let me." may pait at hinanakit sa boses ng ama habang sinsabi ito.

"Katrina hide her pregnancy to me. If i didn't get a call from her 9 months after she broke up with me and stood me up on our wedding day, I would never learn about you."

"W-wedding? What do you mean wedding? I thought she was a mistress?"

Maging si Mr. Collin ay nagulat. "What mistress? Your mother? She's not. Who told you that iha?"

"My mom... I mean.. My aunt Kiara."

"Don't believe her my princess. Your mother has never been a mistress."

"Then, why are you not with her during her pregnancy?"

Her father sighed. Then start reminiscing the past. "Our relationship is a whirlwind one."

FLASHBACK

Naglalakad ng nakapaa si Katrina sa dalampasigan. She woke up early and instead of jogging for her exercise, she choosed to walk at the seashore and enjoy the breezy wind. Bahagyang lumilipad ang suot niyang dress dahil sa lakas ng hangin. Nakahawak pa siya sa sumbrero niya. But, the strong blow of the wind calm her.

It's her 2nd day staying at this resort. It's a hidden resort actually. Only for those who wants to spend their vacation alone. Before reaching the resort, you have to ride a public transportation like jeeps, bus or tricycle for 2 hours. Then, someone from the resort will pick you at the terminal and will take you to the resort via tricycle for 1 hour. After that, you have to walk for 30 minutes again to reach the place. Vehicles are not allowed. For eco-friendly reason.

Nagpunta siya sa resort to get some rest. She wanted to clear her head. 1 year ng patay ang both parents niya because of an accident. Ang nakatatanda niyang kapatid na 3 years ang agwat nila ay may sarili na ring pamilya at malapit na ding manganak. So basically, she's alone. Nakapangalan sa kanya ang ilang ari-arian ng magulang, she also has the biggest share with their company. Kilala din siya sa fashion industry because of her profession as a well-known designer. But, none of it makes her happy. Not even a single thing of it. May taning na ang buhay niya. Nakasalalay na lang siya sa mga gamot na inirerekomenda sa kaniya ng kaibigan niyang cardiologist. She wanted to end her life quickly but she knows it's a sin. 2 years ago ng malaman na niya ang kondisyon at todo alaga sa kaniya ang mga magulang niya until their last moment, kapakanan pa rin ni Katherine ang iniisip nila. She's just 24 and young. Pero bakit siya ang may sakit? Mabigat ang damdamin niya kaya pinili niyang magpunta sa resort na yun.

Hindi pa lumalabas ang araw, dahil alas-singko pa lang. Nagpatuloy siya sa paglalakad. Hanggang sa umupo siya sa isang malaking bato na mejo nakalusob sa tubig. Ang nag-sisilbing wall ng resort sa katabing resort ay mga bato na pinasadyang pagpatung-patongin at mga punong itinanim dito.

Ibinaba ni Katrina ang mga paa at tuluyan na itong nabasa. Napangiti siya sa lamig na naramdaman saka pumikit at tumingala sa kalangitan. Itinukod niya ang magkabilang kamay sa magkabilang gilid. Sobrang gandang pakinggan ang tunog ng mga alon at ng simoy ng hangin. She's even humming para sabayan ito. Then all of a sudden, may sumagi sa paa niya kaya agad niyang naimulat ang mata saka nahila pataas ang mga paa. Isang babasaging bote ng branded na inumin pala ito. At may nakalagay sa loob na parang isang maliit na papel.