PROLOGUE

Ina is living her dream life in Paris. She have everything a classic woman would ask for, the career, beauty, brain, fortune and etc. well except for one FAMILY. she was the one called the unwanted child or the outcast. even though ginawa na niya ang lahat to make her parents proud of her, they still dont care about her. she has a twin sister at mas mahal ito ng parents niya. then she become tired, tired of  hoping, waiting, and hurting, so she decided to live a life on her own. 

for the past 7 years na nabuhay siya sa paris, never ever once na tinawagan siya ng kanyang parents to check on her, even after she graduates. then one day, she received a call from her parents. could you beleive it? after 7 years they call her? she was so happy but then yun ang akala niya bcoz they just called her to help them. they need a perfect bride na pwedeng pumalit sa kakambal niya. her parents business are going down so they force her na umuwi dahil ayaw magpakasal ng magaling niyang kapatid sa lalaki na ni hindi man lang daw niya kilala. kaya her parents agreed na siya ang ipakasal dun sa CEO na yun na wala man lang kahit isang pictures sa social media bukod sa office at kumpanya nyang ang garbo. and as a loving and submissive daughter, ayun siya pansabak na naman. will she find happiness and love? or another suffer to feel?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 sorry for the typos and wrong grammar.