Jerza backstory

Erza

Erza grew up in the horrid place know as the Tower of heaven. Child slavery, child abuse and  illegal drug and weapons manufacturing were just some of the illegal and horrible things that took place in that death trap. But before Erza was thrown into child slavery she was an orphan girl with no last name living in a small village that not many people new about. Erza and most of the children inhabiting the village were between the ages of 5-10yrs ( erza was 6 at the time) they were ripped from there homes whilst the adults in the village were butchered and the village had been burnt down. The tower of heaven was a place where young children and elderly people were forced to make weapons and thrown into mines to mine for fossil fuels and shit like that...that was where Erza met the boy who many might say was her soulmate. His name was jellal and he was a year older then her, he's the one who gave her the last name of Scarlet due to her beautiful scarlet hair. Jellal would try to protect Erza the best he could, but alas it  t'was not enough // A/N: k I'll stop// and when she was 8yrs she lost her right eye //A/N: was it the right eye???// even though Erza was a small girl she was strong willed and never stopped trying to find a way to save everyone from that hellhole. But when they took jellal away from her, she finally snapped. She killed multiple guards with a shovel and managed to open all the cells in the tower...that was when she was 14 years old. She went looking for Jellal but she couldn't find him anywhere so she left that place and didn't look back...she knew that jellal was still alive somewhere out there and she made it her mission to find him. After three long years of travelling and honing her skills she finally found the place that she had been looking for...Fairytail. Back when she was in the tower there was an elderly man who would tell the young children stories of this place saying that the 'master' of fairy tail was the kindest man he had ever met and that they were close friends, that man sacrificed himself so that Erza could live so she felt like it was her duty to tell the 'master' of his passing. When she entered the building everyone stopped talking and she was directed to the master. She told him about the loss of his friend and in return he offered to take her in. He told her about the mafia and asked her if she wanted to join, she was unsure at first but eventually agreed. There were two boys who would always annoy her...at first she hated it but when she really got to know them they weren't that bad though when they got on her nerves or made too much noice she made sure to put them in their place. When she was 18 she had killed many people and had earned the name Titania because of her beauty and deadliness...she wore that name with pride. She was one of the scariest and deadliest people in the country. She could make a grown man sh*t himself with just a single glare. To Erza everyone in the guild is her family and she would sacrifice her life for each and everyone one of them!! Every now and then Erza decides to go off on personal missions to track down her song lost 'friend' and it was while she was on one of these missions that a certain 'dragon slayer' saved a certain blonde and asked her to join the guild.

Jellal

Like in Erza's backstory Jellal pretty much grew up in the tower of heaven and has very few memories of his life before being abducted as he was only four at the time. But little does he know that he has a twin brother and younger sister who have no idea of his existence. A few years after being abducted Jellal met a very pretty redhead named Erza since she had no last name Jellal took it upon himself to give her a last name and because her beautiful Scarlett hair stood out to him he decided that her last name should be Scarlett. Jellal swore to himself that he would protect her from harm and did his best to make sure that she wasn't the one to get hurt but then things changed and they were separated...it turns out that the people in charge of the tower of heaven saw potential in him and he was trained to be a hacker, assassin and taught him how to be an amazing scientist // A/N: I don't even know anymore 😅// the only reason Jellal listened to them was because they told him that they had Erza and would kill her if he disobeyed, he was fifteen, what he didn't know was that Erza had escaped // A/N: it was during the same year and he didn't know that she had escaped because he was taken to an entirely different place//
As the years flew by Jellal became more and more skilled and when he was eighteen he was known as Heavens Ruler // A/N: so yeah I finally thought of a shorter 'better' name for him lmao// and what his captors didn't know was that he had been working on his own secret project //A/N: the method explained in the intro// and was just waiting for the right time to strike. By the time he was twenty five he had escaped and destroyed the 'brains' behind the tower of heaven and went searching for his lost Scarlett haired love...though he did have a clue of where she might be as he had heard of the great Titania and her beautiful red hair so he did his best to find her but he was surprised to find no information on her at all, it was as if the system had been wiped clean and neither Erza nor Titania had ever existed...but he will never give up looking until he has her back in his life.

____________________________
A/N I'm really sorry that his has taken so long, this will probably be the last backstory chapter but if there is a certain character that you want the backstory for then I will gladly produce one 👌. I will do my best to have the next chapter published by next Sunday!!
-Author x