Intro

A/N
So I'm just going to tell you about the main characters.

—————————————————————

Name/last name/killing method and personality
Lucy / Heartfilia/ it's kinda like her magic but instead her keys are keys to different cells where she keeps her 'spirits', her spirits are kinda like corrupt killers she made friends with whom she named after the zodiac, they were once mistreated but she earnt their trust, she treats them like family, they don't actually live in the cells and usually stay by her side but when she needs to torture someone then she puts them into a cell with her zodiac. Lucy is kinda crazy herself but she is still kind and loving of her family (the zodiac and fairytail) she has been given the name of the celestial master. She only has ten of the zodiac, and the zodiac were given their names from their way of killing. She also uses whips with different tips.

Natsu/Dragneel/ he kills people with fire, he is an arsonist, he usually uses flame throwers and weapons that involve fire, his 'scarf' is actually a long folded up sheet of fireproof cloth and all of his clothes are fireproof. He has been given the name of the fire dragon due to not only his method of killing but his hot temper. Other than that he is quite caring, easy going and loving but if u hurt his family he will burn you alive.

Gray/Fullbuster/ he usually discards if bodies but he does go on missions and kills people and his favourite way of killing people is with weapons made of ice so that their is no evidence, when he tortured people it usually involves liquid nitrogen (like freezing of limbs and shit) it takes him a while to warm up to people and trust them and is usually cold around people outside of fairytail or to people he doesn't like, he was given the name of the Ice Devil/Demon ( or whatever) due to his cold and cruel way of torture.

Levy / McGarden/ she gets all the information and works with the technology but is still a very dangerous assassin, she is good with words and is able to mesmerise people with her words and cute looks, other than that she is a cheerful bookworm who cares about her family ( fairytail) and is able to forgive people who have proven themselves to her, and she is pretty much a human lie detector and usually helps when when the marfia needs to know stuff. She is just known as anonymous because you can never find anything in her kills or her background as she wiped everything clean and only the mafia knows about her.

Juvia/ lockser/ she drowns people, kinda like a siren, but she only kills when it's raining or in water. She usually gets people with her beauty then drowns them in any nearby water sources. But when it's raining no one can see her coming so she either kills them on the spot but if the things they did were to horrible then she kidnapped them and tortured them. She was given the name Rain Woman.

Gajeel/Redfox/ he uses brute strength and metal, used to kill by bashing them to death with metal baseball bats but but he changed ever since he left the PhantomLord mafia and joined fairytail  //*COUGH COUGH* and met levy*COUGH*// now he still does that but only when it is necessary so he usually kills them with an iron object like nails or knives or machetes or just pointy metal objects //idek anymore lol// he  secretly acts like he doesn't care about anything but he does and will do anything to protect his new found family, he was given the name of the Iron Dragon due to his big form, pearcings and use of iron weapons.

Wendy/ marvel/ she is a sweet and caring young girl who cares deeply about her family, she usually stays at the mafia base and helps the wounded but sometimes goes on missions with team natsu //🙄😂// ( natsu, Lucy, gray, Erza )
She doesn't usually kill people but she can, usually kills them by suffocation if she can get close enough but also knows how to handle a gun, she is also known as the sky dragon due to her use of suffocating people to death.

Erza/ Scarlett/ is extremely beautiful and highly dangerous, she uses a lot of different weapons but mainly used swords, has an unhealthy obsession with strawberry cake and if u steal her strawberry cake she will kill you and don't hurt her family either because she will kill you even more. She cares about her family and will do anything for them even if it costs her life. She is also super fast at changing clothes. Has a deathly aura when mad. Given the nickname Titania because she is so beautiful and deadly and one of the most dangerous woman alive

Romeo/Conbolt/ pretty much a miniature natsu, he looks up to natsu and is super nice and cares about his family a lot, u hurt them and he will kill you.

MiraJane/Struass/  she is known to use guns and poison, also really enjoys torturing people, is also the barmaid at the mafia building. super nice and super bipolar, she is usually caring and sweet but if u mess with her siblings or her family then she will kill you, she is also very beautiful and very dangerous and another one of the most dangerous woman in the world. She is a devil and a shipping maniac. She was given the name Shedevil.

Sting/Eucliffe/ he does his kills in broad daylight but no one ever sees him, his kills are usually quick depending on the person, he is nice and caring and once owned his own mafia  but then he decided to merge his mafia with the fairytail mafia to make the fairytail marfia stronger. He is named the light dragon As he always kills in broad daylight and never kills at night.

Rogue/Cheney/ no one has ever seen his face, only the mafia knows what he looks like, he always stays in the shadows and never strikes during the day. He is quiet and usually keeps to himself even when he is at the mafia. He is best friends with Sting. Everyone calls him the Shadow Dragon due to him always being in the shadows.

Makorov/Dreyer/ he is the mafia leader, he cares about all of his children (the members of the mafia and will do anything for them, he has many connections to very dangerous people so if u mess with him u mess with them all. Everyone in the mafia calls him Master or Gramps.

Laxus/Dreyer/ he is very tough and doesn't trust people due to having a really crappy father. People respect him, he also enjoys torturing people but his favourite method of torture is using electroshock therapy //I think this is what's it's called//  usually carries around different voltage tasers with different coloured handles so he knows which ones are more dangerous ( e.g red for like medium, blue would just knock u out, black could kill you straight away.) he is given the name the Lightning Dragon.

Jellal/Ferdinanz/ so he works with a lot of technology and is really good with it, he has satellites in space that he can control and he has programmed lots of different protocols (?) into them, one of which is named heavens wheel(I think that's what it's called) where he can make one of the satellites shoot multiples lasers from it. He controls the satellites with a device of his own creation which is a touch screen wrapped around the inside of his forearm. He is really chill and laid back, he knows how to handle tough situations and all that stuff. He is given the name ruler of the heavens or R.O.T.H. (Lol don't even ask, I can't think of any better names. Tell me if u have a better suggestion for his nickname... I'm all ears)

—————————————————————

Ok so that's a lot, but if there are anymore people that u might have suggestions for how they fight/kill or if there is anyone specific that u want me to add then I will.
And from now on imma just call the mafia the guild.

-Author x