Moonlight (Leighade G!P)

Start from the beginning

She was kneeling on the bed, getting a little closer to me. She bites her lip, looking up at me with eyes shining with something I couldn't figure out.

"Jade, what are you-?" I was cut off by her pulling me down and kissing me heatedly. I was shocked at first, so I didn't kiss back just yet.

I feel her run her fingers through my hair and that's when I finally reciprocated. Her arms wrap around my neck and she starts to stand up on the bed until she was taller than me, but kept our lips together.

Before I could react to her, she hops a bit and wraps her legs around my waist, making me stumble a bit. I hum onto her lips, trying my best to keep myself from her.

My attempts were futile.

Instead, I somehow managed to press more onto her, making her release a soft moan. She slips her tongue into my mouth and I mindlessly accept it, placing my hands on her ass and lifting her up so that I was no longer on her.

The heat lingered, making me frustratedly harder. "Leigh-Anne, please," she mumbles breathlessly. I break our lips apart, looking into her eyes and slightly shaking my head.

"Jade, no-,"

"Please. I'm ready for you. I want you to make love to me," she says, not breaking eye contact. I lick my lips, "Jade," I start. She furrows her eyebrows, ghosting her lips over mine. "Please," she whispers before connecting our lips again.

This kiss felt both desperate and sure, but she's good at mimicking feelings she doesn't truly feel.

I know when she's lying.

But right now, she isn't.

I find myself moving my hands to the small of her back, letting her drop a bit and her heat returns. I groan as my underwear feels tighter and she moans again.

The sound riles me up more and my legs began to buckle. I maneuver us so that I could sit down to avoid falling, still kissing the small woman.

She starts moving her hips slowly, rotating them deftly. My breath hitches as my pants get even tighter to a point that it was slightly painful.

She gasps, moving her hips a little faster. I grab her ass again, trying to stop her since my arousal was close to being unbearable.

It's been so long for me that I could actually release just from her grinding on me.

"Jade," I pant out, pulling away from the woman. Her eyes were nearly black and her lips were swollen. "I can feel that you want me, too, baby," she says, still moving on my lap while massaging my scalp.

I bite my lip, closing my eyes for a minute to try and compose myself. When I open them, Jade was looking at me wantonly, slowing her movements. "You really want this?" I asked her carefully.

She nods, "I trust you. I know you wouldn't hurt me." Her tone was soft and vulnerable sounding. "You're right, I won't," I agree. "But this is something that you can't turn back from."

"I know."

"And you're sure you're ready?"

"I promise you, I've never been so sure about anything," she smooths her thumb over my bottom lip. "I want this with you... I love you," she whispers. My heart begins to beat erratically at her words.

I lean in and plant a slow kiss on her lips, giving her ass a very light squeeze. "Ah," she moans against me and I decided to do it again, but harder.

The breathy keening I'm blessed with makes a shiver go down my spine. She unravels her arms from around me and takes a hold of my hands.

Confused, I pull away to look at her. She brings them to the hem of her shirt, eyes twinkling with desire. I catch on and lick my lips again, swallowing spit as I take the fabric between my fingers and began to pull it off of her small frame.