Chapter 2: I Gotta Feeling

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, Mac, AB, and I were not boys, so we hoped the bands were not gender-specific. As for the costumes, the theme of the party wasn't revealed until two days ago. Trevor received a message from the model that said, "Black Light Burlesque," so here we were, staring at three very scandalous burlesque costumes.

"AB," Mac pronounced, grinning as she picked up a hot-pink corset with lace ruffled bottoms."Put it on. Stop being shy. You're pretty, and I know you want to feel sexy, so stop pretending you don't."

AB laughed and eagerly grabbed at the outfit. I knew she had to be pretty tipsy to be this accepting. "I love it, Mac!" she squealed.

AB turned and started stripping beside us. Mac smiled knowingly at me. "Addy, I know AB is a closet freak, but you... you really are a ball of innocence. I have to say I'm proud of you for drinking tonight. It's what? Your second time ever?" She shook her head in mock disapproval.

"And honestly, the first time doesn't count because my parents gave us that bottle of champagne and monitored us all night." Mac tilted her head to the side and gave me a seductive look. "Donny is going to literally come undone when he sees you in this." She handed me a dark-velvet, maroon corset that laced up the front. 

"These are cheeky bottoms, so your nice little ass is going to show a little," she grinned. "And these are thigh high stockings. The little strings hanging from your corset are going to attach to the top of the stockings. If you need help putting it on, just let me know." She put her hands on my shoulders and turned me around before giving me a sharp smack on my butt to push me forward.

I took the bundle back into the closet and changed into the scandalous outfit. When I was dressed, I walked over to the wall mirror and stared at my reflection. My cheeks immediately heated at the sight of me. I was modest when it came to wearing a two-piece bathing suit. This had more fabric, but I felt more exposed. My breasts were pushed up so high by the corset that it looked like I was a D-cup instead of barely bursting out of a B-cup. However, my legs did look long and elegant in the dark stockings, and the bright red lipstick and dark eyeliner I added looked striking against my pale skin. Hell, I looked sexy. I had never thought of myself that way before, but it was exhilarating.

Mac walked into the closet with a pair of elbow-length black satin gloves for me. She gasped when she saw me. AB was right behind her and let out a low whistle. "Dang, Addy. You should give up college now and become a burlesque dancer. You'd make a killing."

I blushed, and they giggled. Mac was in an all-black leather ensemble, and she looked more like a sexed-up cat woman than a burlesque dancer.

We all looked hot. We also looked a lot older than eighteen, and I had a feeling that was a good thing. I was worried they might check our IDs at the door.

"Please tell me we're covering up somehow until we get there. Something tells me that heading out looking like Las Vegas Show girls is not very discreet," I interjected.

"My mom has some dress coats we can wear. We just need to make sure they get back safely. She would tear me alive if her designer coats went missing," Mac said.

When we finished adding glitter, glow-in-the-dark paint, and other accessories to our outfits and bodies, we covered up with Mac's mom's coats. I chose a tan trench coat while the others opted for grey and black cotton dusters.

When we finally piled into my Audi, it was almost eleven o'clock. We had less than five minutes to get to Trevor's place, but thankfully he lived just two blocks away. Mac was driving since she had not taken a Xanax yet or drank as much as the rest of us. Surprisingly though, the initial effect I felt from the pill and wine I consumed had all but dissipated. I glanced back at AB from the passenger seat. She was singing along to 'Don't Stop the Music' by Rihanna, entirely off-key, and using her cellphone as a microphone. I laughed and twisted back around in my seat to put on my seatbelt. She was obviously still feeling the effects of the concoction.