A platoon of Judoon

After what must have been 20 minutes of Ryan, Graham and Yaz explaining the Doctor's future he was left completely speechless and that's very rare. Eventually, he managed to say "But that's impossible!" Before staring at them in awe. "I know my life," He stated in a doubtful tone "So how old am on really then?" "Well, we don't actually know," Graham replied in a sombre tone, he could imagine not being able to recall a whole chunk of your life, he felt sorry for the Doctor. "Well, it looks like we have a fugitive to find," The Doctor said with a grin as he started up the Tardis "Allonsy!" After a few seconds, they had landed. The noise of the engines stopped and they got ready to find the Doctor. "Where are we?" Ryan asked the Doctor as they made their way to the door of the Tardis. "We're on Ko Jo To, the biggest Judoon Maximum Security Facility in the universe, I think this is where my future self is." Announced the Doctor. He opened the door of the Tardis ever so slightly and peeked through the gap before swiftly turning around with his back against the now-closed door. He took a shallow breath before saying "I'm pretty sure they know we're here." Interrupted a slightly worried voice. "How do you know?" Yaz Questioned. "Well, there may or may not be a platoon of Judoon pointing Judoon Firearms at the tardis." The Doctor replied hastily. "What!" Graham yelled in shock. The Doctor groaned deeply before opening the doors of the tardis and walking out, everyone cautiously gathering behind him. "Doctor!" Declared the Judoon captain at the front in a menacing voice.