I am the Doctor

Those words, they were impossible, so at first, they didn't even believe them. "I am the Doctor." He had said. Those words, the words that sounded so simple, though the meaning of them made everything ever so complicated. "What! But you can't be." Stuttered Yaz. "And why's that?" Said The Doctor. " Because, well because we know the Doctor, she's our best friend." Yaz Stuttered. They were lost for words, they didn't know what was happening before the Doctor yelled loudly, " SHE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE!" He let out a loud huffy sigh "Are you telling me that I'm going to be a woman again." Ryan nodded slowly "I've not been a girl in ages, I rather liked being a guy for this long, not as much hair in my face." Jack let out a laugh "I wanna meet this other version of your doctor." "Wait so if you're with the Doctor, where am I or where is she I should say?" Asked the Doctor. Graham closed his eyes, wishing he knew the answer to that question. "That's why we need help, we need to help her, we don't know if she's dead or alive and if she is alive we don't know where." "I really shouldn't help you, two of the same time lord can't occupy the same space at the same time otherwise it'll destroy the time streams but I mean I'm always up for a good adventure." The Doctor babbled as he led them into the Tardis. "Woah, you decorated," Said Ryan as he looked around the ever so familiar yet so different Tardis. "I don't like it." The tenth doctor gave an exaggerated gasp as he clutched his chest in mock hurt. "No my future self redecorated." Corrected the Doctor in a matter of fact tone. After explaining what had happened to the Doctor and Jack, they knew where they'd look first. "So, to Gallifrey?" Questioned the Doctor. "Yeah." Yaz replied softly while giving the Doctor a sorry smile, he was about to see his home destroyed, and not for the first time." He took a deep breath before pulling down a leaver. "Allonsy!" He yelled with a firm look on his face as he mentally prepared himself for what he was about to see.