Get Your Sh*t Together. [ 1 ]

"Excuse me sir, but when will we get to know about you?" J-Money sighed and rubbed his temples "you'll learn as you go. For now, the basics is my name is obviously J-Money, I'm 21 and I'm your leader. Now let's contin-" "what's your real name huh?" Mateo crossed his arms and J-Money gritted his teeth. "Just so I won't be getting this question more than once, Jaden. But as your boss, you all will continue to refer to me as J-Money." "What about as in social life?" Novah tilted her head "Ugh! All of you ask too many questions that can wait or not be asked at all! Social life, I don't care what the hell you call me." He went into a drawer in his desk and looked back towards us.

"Now. Let's. Continue."

He growled out and slammed three key cards in front of us. "This is how you will enter the building for your missions and or training without having to be escorted." They all grabbed their card and inspected it.

J-Money walked back in front of the large screen, showing different locations in the building. "Your card will also gain you access to the gun room, library, your personal areas, which will contain everything you need for missions as they are designed to all of you, and as I mentioned earlier, training areas."

Mateo raised his hand "yes?" "So we're staying here?" "Fuck no. Any other questions?" Novah raised her hand "what are our rooms for then?" "They are where you will prepare for heist or receive your personal files for a heist. Other than personal things, you will receive information together, as a team, here in my office." They all nodded and J-Money handed them their own earpieces and cell phones. "These are used for business and business only. Remember me talking about the social life and Mist life separation? Well this is a big part where that comes in play."

"Now. All records I have of all of you stated that your families are N/A. Is this true or all of you smart enough to keep your second life on the low?" "I live on my own. No family even knows what country I'm in." J-Money raise an eyebrow "so you were born out of this country?" "Yup." "Are you known in your birth country?" Novah shook her head "My birth name is an unknown citizen that went missing 2 years ago."

Novah moved her hair out her face and smiled innocently "Novah in this country though, if even know at all, is a girl that just 'loves to partying oh so much'. But it doesn't hurt to have a little bit of lost lives on the way to the top huh?" Her face went blank and J-Money nodded "So you really do know what you're doing." "You could say so."

"What about you two?" J-Money glanced at Mateo and Tae. "Mateo is only a low key bounty hunter." "What's your definition of low key kid?" "Dark web. The dark web." J-Money nodded "Nice. So both of you has experience with real situations. Your previous knowledge will help you in the future. There are just things we'll need to perfect."

'Now it's your turn." Everyone looked at Tae and she shrugged "I'm not known as a killer. My name is in the clear completely. Definitely underground fighting, but not killing. Purposely of course." "So your name isn't in the clear basically." Mateo looked at her "Underground fighting is illegal. In many countries actually." Tae rolled her eyes and sighed "whatever you say long shot." "What was that?" Mateo lowly growled and J-Money groaned. "If this continues any further, both of you will be assigned double training. Shit, you'll probably need it anyways." He slightly mumbled the last part and sat down in his chair. "Now all of you go. Travel around the building, use your cards, looked at your equipment in your areas, maybe even try using some it of if it doesn't cause trouble. Oh yea, one last thing, don't cause trouble. Your training will begin tomorrow, same time, do not be late. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir."

They all left and did as told. Novas room contained things like disguises, guns, knives, ropes etc. Her room was based off of seduction. She definitely had a nice body shape that would make it easy for her to distract someone, even if it would be for a few seconds. She also knows her guns so it's a win win.

Mateos room contained different snipers, silencers, outfits, and a pair of thermal glasses. It's not like he necessarily needed them but hey, it would make his job easier. There were also different scopes and long ranged weapons. "They really thought these out huh.." he picked up the glasses and put them on "it's gonna take some time to get used too but these is nice"

Taes room had knives, punching bags, and flight hand books. Hers also contained pistols but hers had a mouth guard, boxing gloves, and bandages just in case. "There's barely anything in here for flying. Just fighting. Eh..the old times were nice though..." She picked up the gloves and put them on, punching the bag repeatedly.

"Damn so you really can fight huh?" Mateo was leaning in the doorway and she jumped "What? Are you stalking me or something?!" Mateo chuckled "Stalking? You? Please don't flatter yourself. Me and Novah finished looking though our rooms and thought we should all go check out each other's. The rooms are literally right next to each other." Tae lightly blushed and nodded.

~

952 Word Count ✏️