Chapter 2 : Answers

(Once again not my artwork but this is another picture of how you look like) - Enjoy

Warning: Short chapter
_________________________________
Recap:

There were giggles heard and bounced off the walls of the office. "I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson about manners soon~" after the voice said that sound of heels can be heard though out the room coming closer and closer to the two men.....

Now :

  Out of the mist appeared a very voluptuous woman with wings and a tail, sleek burgundy hair, two curled horns and glowing golden eyes. She was also wear an appealing outfit. Ciel blushed at the appearance of the mysterious women in front of him and Sebastian.

He shakes his head and cleared his throat then asked in a serious manner, "Who are you, why are you in my manner and why is Sebastian kneeling !?"

  She chuckled and looked at him, "Oh my, it's quite rude asking someone who they are without introducing yourself first I suppose I should answer. To answer the first, I am (Y/n) (L/n). For the second, I came here because I have been searching far and wide for my dear Sebastian and I finally found him. And lastly..," she walked towards Ciel's desk and sat on it, "He's kneeling down because I'm royalty."

Ciel was confused then asked once more, "Royalty? From where, what type of royalty and of who?" She covered her mouth and chuckled again, "My you do asked a lot of question but suppose I should answer those as well. The Underworld and..." her golden eyes flowed even brighter, "Queen of Demons" she smirked. Her smirk grew once she saw his reaction.

"Wha......WHAT!!?!"
_________________________________

Sorry that this chapter was short but I promise you that the next one should be longer and a little spicy ;)