𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

It was one of those Saturday's, you & mattia would have movie nights. You both would take turns picking the movie you were going to watch that night.

This time he decided to pick a scary movie, only because you hated them and got scared so easily.

"Babe, you'll be fine." He said reassuring you after he told you what movie he picked.
"You know I absolutely hate scary movies." You said, crossing your arms. He looked at you and laughed as he put the movie in.

"That's the whole point y/n/n." You rolled your eyes as he called you the nickname people had gaven you back in middle school since it rhymed so well, he knew you hated it. After he put the movie in he raced to the kitchen to grab the popcorn so he wouldn't miss anything. You two were watching the conjuring, he told you it was the scariest movie he had ever seen so you had your blankets up to your face just waiting to hide under it.

As he came back he looked at you and saw you cuddling up to a blanket. "The movie barely even started yet and you already are scared." He said, sitting down and putting the popcorn to the side. "You never know what could happen in the first couple of minutes." He rolled his eyes at your response. You gave him a look and he sighed. " You want me to hold you don't you?" He said.

"I mean isn't that what boyfriends are suppose to do?" You said, he nodded and wrapped his arms around you and took some of the blanket. "That's like the whole blanket mattia." You said pulling some of it back, he then tugged back at it. You decided you didn't want to have a fight of tug of war and let him have some of it and continued watching the movie.

It was now the middle of the movie, it wasn't too bad for you but mattia on the other hand was snuggled up so close to you that you didn't think he could even get any closer.

"Y/n, this isn't even that scary.. see!" He said pointing at the screen, just as he said that a jump scare popped up and you two were screaming like little girls. Then you looked to him and laughed. "What?". "It's not even that scary!" You said mocking him in a deeper voice. "I totally forgot about that part baby. I'm not a scaredy cat like you." He said still clinging onto you tightly.

It was getting to the end of the movie when mattia looked over at you to find you asleep. "She can never stay awake for anything." He whispered and put the blanket over you and layed your head down at the edge of the couch.

He turned the movie off because he didn't want to watch the rest alone. He then layed to the side of you. He looked at you, admiring how beautiful you were when you slept. He ran his fingers through your hair and smiled to himself. "You're so gorgeous." He whispered and kissed your forehead.

"You love her don't you?" Mattias mom said, making mattia jump a little. He looked from her, to you and then he nodded looking at every detail of your face. You two have never said I love you to each other before, but you both knew it. "Yeah, mom I do." He whispered trying not to wake you.

She gave mattia a warm smile and went back upstairs. He looked back to you and kissed your forehead once more before falling asleep right next to you.

[598 words]
🐀