CHAPTER 1 - A DAY AT THE PRISON

PRISON ROOM 5
Day 1

I opened my eyes. I was locked up in a dark room. It looks like a prison room. A cell with basic amenities of open shower and toilet. There's CCTV camera at every angle of the room. I know I am being watched, but by whom?

My clothes are stripped off and I'm left completely naked. The surrounding temperature is much lower than the normal room temperature. To be precise,  it's a cold temperature of 5-6 degrees. It's too cold for me. I am not even used to a long exposure of an air conditioner overnight and this is like blasting cold. My cock is hardly visible, can't even get up due to the chillness. And best part I don't even know what time it is.

I could hear a strong footstep. Seems like a sound of leather boots. Damnn im right. I could hear the footsteps coming towards me.

It's MADAM RENUKA SRINIVASAN

"Wood morning slave.. oops sorry, I can't see that weenie of yours, do you have one?

She sat in front of me, crossed legged. She was wearing a leather skirt, a long black leather boots with tight leather bra and a prison officer leather cap. I'm sure she's not wearing anything underneath.. damnn..

"Stop ogling at my skirt you bitch!!
She yelled all of sudden and that yell gave me a deep chills!

Damn, she has that strict and dominant voice!

"I would like to use the washroom, can you grant me permission err Madam Renuka?, I spoke to her in a very low voice...

"WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Her yell seriously freaked me out!
I could feel my heart pounding like it was hit by a ten pounder!

"You bitch! Listen to me! Whatever you gonna do here it's gonna be in public! You got that? You're not only clothless, but worthless haha!

She came close to me and passed me a transparent glass bottle.

"Do you know what is this? Basically all you need to do is to shove your pathetic cock inside the bottle and pee! Ohh wait, you don't have a cock there, pathetic!

She grabbed my cock so hard and began to stroke it fast.. she was using leather gloves and it gave my weenie an intense friction which gave me an instant erection.

"Oh, you like that don't you!
She shoved my cock inside the bottle and I peed like I didn't pee for days!

"And you listen to me bitch! Every slave has a peeing quota. You're limited to one full bottle per day which is 250ml per day. If you are going to pee more, you either got to drink it up or hold your pee until the next day, you got it?

"Yes ma'am, I replied

"But ma'am, could I request for a toilet? I mean, my stomach is growling and I need to use the toilet" I told her

She looked at me so furiously and I could see her face becoming so red!

"What did you say? You want to request for toilet? First of all, there is no such privilege as requesting from your side here! You are worthless and you rank the lowest level here in our matriachy system! Basically you are an inanimate object who does not signify anything more to our academy rather than being uses as a pedestal for the superior women here! Oh waitt, let me teach you on how to 'request!

She moved few steps backwards.

"Beg! Beg to me you piece of shit! Kneel in front of me and beg me your permission to take a shit!

I was stunned for a moment. I am cold. Naked. Dehydrated. And I really need to use the toilet. I can't even put my thought process well. But I am very confident that I really need to defecate and I can't focus anymore.