5. WELCOME HOME SLAVE

Dutamas Hotel Helpdesk
10th December 2023
PRESENT DAY
5.30PM

"Note for you", i heard a loud exclamation from the reception. Thank you. I received a coloured F4 envelope, carefully sealed.

Sir, my name is Renuka Srinivasan, i need you to carefully read the document here and do the signage upon proceeding to the next protocol. I will come back to you shortly. Between, i would need a copy of your personal identification details and recent medical checkup including cancer markers. Thank you.

I passed her the required details. Holy shit, im sweating. Should I just revert my application? This doesn't feel good. But it is me who wanted this. Took me years of sacrifice and guts to come at this point of my life. Stay cool, you will be fine. Butterflies in my stomach.

Let's see..

Temporary "Slave Contract"

Accompanied by: Temporary Consensual "Master Contract" and Negotiated Boundaries Contract for the Enslavement Term.

This entire three day(3) sub-contract signage is known as the Provisional Enslavement Sub-Contract Signage.

This is hereby to clarify whereas on my own free will, myself ___________________________, herein known as the submissive, hereby grant the access to __________________________, herein unofficially assigned as my SUPERIOR, officially to be given full ownership, care and use of both my body and mind DATED FROM 19___, commencing at ____:____ am / pm _____, until 19___, at ____:____ am / pm.

I AM AWARE THAT I HAVE TO OBEY my current owner at all circumstances during this enslavement period and will wholeheartedly seek the SUPERIOR'S comfort, pleasure and well-being, above all other considerations I may have.

The owner/SUPERIOR has full rights to disown/dump me without notice/without any reason on HER own terms.

This sub contract has to be duly signed and returned.

Signed by, _______________________________
MADAM RENUKA SRINIVASAN
Vice Executive c/o in charge
FEMALE LED LIFESTYLE ACADEMY

and thumbprinted by, _______________________________
dhruva
submissive/token

dated ____ 19____.

Gulp.
Token! What does it suppose to mean? Sub contract? My head is spinning. I feel nauseous. Dev.. Just do it, be a man! Seriously! A submissive who will do anything for HER.

Sign here please sir... This is for verification that we have received your document. Thank you.
Now follow me.

MADAM RENUKA SRINIVASAN. 23,i guess. Pencil skirt with black stiletto, 3.5 inches tall. Intimidating.

I followed patiently to her office room.

Be seated. Sir.
Thank you for your patience. And welcome to FLR ACADEMY. Congratulations on your signage of sub contract. From this moment onwards, you're strictly abided to my rules and regulations. Here's your token number 28. And here's the soft copy of your processed document for your reference. Kindly have a look at it and let me know if you need further clarification.

The undersigned submissive/slave hereby AGREES to the following :

Sub-contract or also known as short term contract is in effect for a period of 3 days, from 27th January 2019, 6.30pm and expires at 30th January 2019, at 6.29pm, in which submissive is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED to request for any form of modifications with agreement during this time constraint provided. At the end of 3 days this agreement may be TERMINATED, AMENDED OR RENEWED as indicated by the SUPERIOR on further stipulation.

RULES/PROTOCOL TO OBEY - CORE GUIDELINES FOR A SUBMISSIVE

1. Submissive is bound to SERVE his current SUPERIOR/DOMINANT at any circumstances regardless of minor illness such as fever or migraine.

2. Submissive must be aware that he/it possess much lower rank not only to his SUPERIOR, but also to the rest of the females who are available in the academy, therefore will be addressed according to token number/names according to the corresponding female authority.

3. He/it will need to request for permission before proceeding with social or nature activities such as passing urine, defecating, etc or performing tasks given.

4. He/it will be utilized by anyone regardless of gender 24 hours per day not taking care of sleep and mental state into consideration.

5. Submissive MUST be available for inspection/observation by any females when needed without objection.

6. The submissive will be punished for unacceptable behavior including : rudeness (to female and others), temper tantrums, insults, etc.

7. The power of attorney will be PROVIDED to MADAM RENUKA SRINIVASAN, The Vice Executive of Female Led Lifestyle Academy, in which she has the authority to use the submissive for her own benefits and holds the authority to punish he/it who disobeys at any cause.

8. The contract can be terminated anytime by YOUR EXCELLENCY QUEEN RIYA MANOHARAN if slave found to be disobeying or fail to comply to the guidelines given at any cause.

QUEEN Riya!

"Welcome home slave. And she crossed her legs in front of me.
Let's get you checked before you could meet the Queen!