2. ERRONEOUS ELUCIDATION

"Dhruv, you're Riya's best friend ryte? Can you do me a huge favour? Can you pass this letter to her? I was like, what the hell. What letter? And I was like," why I should do it? Pass it by yourself! I had no idea where this came from. My anger. Riya is mine and always will be! But he surprisingly didn't get angry. "Dhruv, look.. Let me be honest with you.. Remember last week you were sitting with Riya under the tree during class break? "Yeah, i said."What happened after that? Think think, Dhruv! I tried to recollect." We had sandwich together. Oh, after that, Riya passed me the tiffin box and told me to leave it at the canteen, walkaway and don't look behind. "Well Dhruv, i was the who took the tiffin."Shaam, i don't understand at all, I'm totally lost, what is happening? My thoughts became so disrupted." Dhruv, listen. Inside the tiffin box, there was a letter from her for me. She told the woman at the canteen stall to pass me the message about the letter in the tiffin box. Seriously now I can't even feel my knees. Why Riya had to do this? She didn't tell me anything about it, but a mere canteen woman knows about this whole shit!

I just walked away from Shaam. Tears fell on my cheeks just like that. I can't believe that the girl that I had so much of feelings for was actually having an eye on another guy. Why is this happening to me? Why? Am I not good enough? I do everything for her, I buy her coffee, I help her with her homeworks, i even went to the extent of tying her shoe lace! . What else does a girl need?

I just hid myself behind the door, buried my face in the toilet bowl. Loser!!