4. DISTRESSED EXASPERATION

"Dhruv, can you do me a favour?

" Tell me Riya..

"I need to meet Shaam somehow.. I don't know how, but I really hope that you can help Dhruv, please...

The most painful episode of my moment of life.. to be a runner for the girl that you love.. What they call that? Dog perhaps.. I don't know.. Alsatian.. Nope, doberman.. Fuckkk noo.. Stray dog. The last thing that I expected to happen.

Soon, I see that bastard walking towards me. Shaam pundekkkh! "Where's Riya? " he asked.
"She told me to bring you to the Physc Ed sports room near our chemistry lab room"

And we walked together..

"Hi sweetie, you made it! I love you for this! And she gave me a peck on my cheeks..

Riya, slow poison.. Literally a poison..

"I really owe you for this Dhruv, I swear! I don't know how I will repay you for this, seriously you're my best buddy ever! My sissy, mwahh! I never felt so fucked up."Give us a signal Dhruv, sorry to put you into this" Here's my middle finger fucker! I wish if I could say that..

I stood up in front of the store room door. The store room was located right at the end of the block, all I could see was our school back gate. I used to sit down at the chemistry lab with Riya to help her with her school assignments and projects at the corner of the room. Wonderful days, her eyes are always full of curiosity, food for my eyes..

Nobody could be doing what I am doing right now.. Being a watchdog for Riya outside here while she have sex with Shaam.. How in the world I agreed?

"Shaam, you're big!!! Fuckkk!!!

I just can't stop my tears flowing down my cheeks. Why this is happening to me? What is going on? I don't feel like a man anymore. Perhaps I am not a man. Or Riya would have definitely chose me. Yeah that's right. But why Shaam? Riya, wake up! I'm Dhruv here, your true love. I love you Riya, and I will take care of you well! please answer me! Please Riya, I beg you please! But all I get to do now is to be your watchdog!

"Baby, fuckk me harder arrghh! I need you baby!

This is enough, I need to stop this! I kicked the door, but it's not opening. Damn it! I kneeled down and I spotted a hole under the door knob. I took a peep. Riya, naked, her body looked like a paradise! What an ass she has! Her right ankle, wrapped with silver feet pendant.

Shaam behind her, gently pushing his rod inside her.. When he pulled out his junk,damn.. Fuckk, that's huge! Brown and thickk!!

"One second baby, can you help me with my condom? " Oh, let me do it for you baby! And she did.. I hate you, Riya! Her hair being pulled by him, he's riding her. Hanging breasts, perfectly crafted just for the sake of Shaam's enjoyment. Lucky pundekkh!! Goddess she is! Her nipples are so hard and protruding! The tiny bells on her feet pendant gave some pleasant sound as she moved rhythmically front and backwards.. Aarghh.. I cocked my head.. Left, right.. No sign of human being.. This is it! I slowly unzipped... My junk.. Hard and stiff for my love.. Riya.. I'm stroking for you baby! Still not as big as your rod Shaam, noooo.. Not even 3.5 seconds, wasted sperm! All for my Riya! Fuckk, i jizzed!

Riya, my baby..

SHAAAAMMM!!!!!!
And she did too..