"Finally got my twin." Looking towards Jhene as she smiled down towards the baby, she nodded her head for me to step closer as she pulled his baby blanket down exposing his full face. "Jonah Tariq Neverson."

"Awww J.T.N just like Jeremiah." Smiling down at Jonah as he reached to grab my hand, I laughed holding out my finger as he wrapped his little hand around my finger giggling softly. "He is too cuteee."

It felt so good to have Jhene and her family at my place celebrating Braydon's birthday with me, this is the way I wanted it to be. All I wanted was for it to feel like the old days, just making good memories surrounded by people I love.

"Will yall let my child breathe, all up in his face and shit. Stay step back son." Jeremiah fussed as Jhene and I both unintentionally stale faced him at the same time, causing us to look towards each other busting out laughing. "Rude asses."

"Lemme go light his cake."

Walking over to the kitchen counter grabbing a lighter out the draw, I pulled the cake I got for him lighting the number 3 candle on top of his birthday cake.
Waiting as Jeremiah brought Jade and Braydon over sitting them up on the kitchen counter, Jhene pushed the carriage closer standing beside me smiling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR-..."

"BRY BRY!"

"BRY BRY!"

"BRAYDONNN!"

"LIL MANNN!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUU. ARE YA ONE...ARE YA TWO....ARE YA THREE-..."

"STOP!" Braydon yelled smiling excitedly while we all screamed aloud clapping our hands, as Braydon stood up on the counter beginning to jump up and down being joined by Jade but their little party was short lived when Jeremiah tickled them both forcing them to sit down. "I'M THREE NOW MOMMY!"

"Yes you are, you're a big boy now."

"Nah you shoulda saw Jhene's face while we were driving over there. Hubby that's where we used to take the bus to school. Bae that's where we used to get our hair stuff. Baby that's where I caught Chyna kissing inna alley." Whipping my head towards Jhene as she looked at Jeremiah with her mouth open, Jeremiah busted out laughing knowing damn well he was talking out his ass. "I'm deaddd, Chyna was finna beat ya ass."

"I was finna say now Jhene you know damn well, back stairwell ok...but alley...never." Shaking my head taking a sip of my red wine, as Jeremiah and Jhene sat beside each other laughing I looked out my sliding door smiling looking at the nightlights.

"I forgot how pretty Chicago was at night, I needa come out here more often." Jhene signed following my eyes looking towards the nightlights, as I began reminiscing on the old times we shared together.

It felt good to hear Jhene actually wanted to come back to Chicago. When she left Chicago she promised herself that she would never come back because there was too much hurt here. So to hear her say that makes me feel good.