"You cant Sanskar. She is marrying Laksh." Sujata said calmly.

"No. I want I want I want." Sanskar said stubbornly.

"Sanskar we told you right that we will find another princess for you." Ram said.

"No I want only friend." Sanskar said aggressively.

All stood in shock looking at him.

"Sujata, what the hell your mad son is saying. Make him understand. Swara is Laksh's choice." Annapurna roared.

"Bhai you can't do this to me. I Love her. " Laksh said.

"No no no. I want friend." He shouted.

"Swara only you can calm him. Make him understand that this can't happen." Sharmishtha said.

Swara looked at Asad who blinked his eyes in assurance. She walked upto him with a determined face.

"I will marry Sanskar." Swara said making everyone shock and making him happy.

"Look at your daughter Sharmishtha. She is tainting our reputation. Control her." Dadi said gritting her teeth.

"Shona what are you saying?" Sharmishtha asked.

"You heard right maa. I will marry him." Swara said

"Look Swara if you are afraid that he will do something in his aggression then dont. We have ways to control him." Annapurna said looking at Sanskar angrily.

"No aunty. I am agreeing with all my will." Swara said clutching Sanskar's hand.

"Swara have you gone mad that you want to marry him? What's wrong with you? He is not appropriate for you" Sharmishtha shouted.

"Haan Swara. Thare mei koi kami na hai jo tukhe Sanskar se shadi karni pade." Sujata said teary eyed (Yes swara you have no fault in you that you have to marry Sanskar)

"Aunty ji your son is a true gem. I am sure he will keep her the happiest." Zoya said in support.

"Think properly Swara. You cannot turn back from this." Durgaprasad said.

"I am sure about my decision." Swara said seriously.

"Fine. You want to marry him right? Then listen clearly Swara. Its him or us for you. If you will get married to him today then you will be dead for us. I dont want a mad son-in-law." Shekhar threatened making her shock. She looked at Sharmishtha who was standing mute supporting him quietly.

" Friend I promise I will never leave you. Please marry me. I will listen to you always. I will eat every vegetable you will give me. I will eat all tablets. Pakka promise." Sanskar said innocently.

Swara smiled at his innocence. Taking a deep breath she said.

" I will marry Sanskar only. "

" Fine then we have no relation with you from today. I always knew this bengalan will ruin our respect one day. "Dadi said.

"What the hell Swara. How could you?" Laksh said angrily.

"I never loved you Laksh. So I dont want to marry you." Swara replied.

"Youuuuu.. I will not leave you Swara
" Laksh said moving towards her angrily.

"Dont you dare Laksh Maheshwari." Asad said shielding Swara.

"I very well know your character. I saw you making out with a waitress on engagement day." Asad pointed angrily shocking laksh but he recovered soon.