9

Dinah's POV

"Okay baby, let's put your swimsuit on." I said walking towards her suitcase.
"Es mommy" she said still sitting on the bed.
"Okay let's see where it is" I said more to myself.

"I'll go wake Ally up so she has time to get ready as well." Normani said walking towards the door to give Lauren and I a minute together.
"Okay thanks babe" I said

I looked back at the suitcase to look for the bikini.
"It's in the front mommy" Lauren said walking up to me and grabbing the two piece out of her suitcase.
"Thanks for helping mommy baby, now lets put it on shall we?" I said walking her towards the bed.
"Do you want mommy to do it or do you want to do it by yourself?" I asked not sure how little Lauren would react.

"Mommy help pease?" she said looking up with big innocent eyes and slightly pink cheeks.
"Of course baby, come here" I said patting the mattress for her to sit down.
She did as instructed and let me take her shirt off. She already didn't wear a bra so I could just put on her bikini top already. After that she went to lay down with her hips up so I could take her pants off.
"Such a good helper" I praised her making her smile shyly.
I made quick work of taking off her pants and underwear and slid the bikini bottoms on.
"You look so pretty babygirl" I said noticing how cute she looked.
"Tank you mommy, it was pwesent from a friend" She said while playing with the ruffles on her two-piece. "That's nice baby let's put some sweatpants and a T-shirt over it for now" I said helping her into the clothes

"Can I bring my bath toys mommy" Lauren asked.
"Uhmm let's leave them here baby. We don't want you to lose them right?"
"But mommy I wanna play with them in the pool" She said already with tears brimming in her eyes.
"I know baby but how about this, tonight you'll take a bath and then you can play with them, sounds good?" I said hoping that would make the tears go away.
"Okay mommy" she said

"Baby can you be mommy's little helper?" I said as I saw the excitement grow in her eyes.
"Es mommy I help" she exclaimed
"Can you tell mami to come here and get ready too? I asked also still needing to get ready.
She nodded and quickly went to Mani.

A few seconds later Normani walked in closing the door behind her.
"She's hanging out with Ally for a bit" she said already knowing what I was about to ask.
"Okay let's get ready so we can go to the pool. "

*****************************TIME SKIP***************************

Normani's POV

Ally and I were laying on the lounge chairs at the pool enjoying the sun and reading through some magazines. Lauren's giggles couldn't help but make me smile and look at the situation in the pool. There she was clutching to Dinah's back playing dolphin. Seeing her smile made me really happy especially because I haven't seen her so happy in a long time.

After a while I decided to walk towards the little shop they had in the poolarea. It had all kinds of toys to bring to the pool. Luckily Lauren hadn't seenthis because it was all the way in the back. Otherwise she would have wanted tobuy the entire store. I decided to get her something to play with since we hadn'tbrought anything with us and she had been very good. That's when my eye fell uponthis really cute unicorn floatie. I was sure Lauren would absolutely love it. Ibought it and the employee helped me blow it up with a machine.

I thanked him and started walking towards Lauren and Dinah. When I was standingat the edge of the pool Lauren was still too distracted to see me. I carefullyclimbed in behind Lauren with the floatie the slightly cold water touching my skin. I hugged her from behind which startledher a bit but as soon as she knew it was me she relaxed. "Mami!" she exclaimedhappily.
"Hey baby, mami and mommy got you a present because you have been such a goodgirl." I said which made her turn around immediately, her eyes falling on thefloatie.
"Unicorn!" she exclaimed. She excitedly hugged us to thank us.
"Let's play with it babygirl, come on" I said picking her up, putting her onthe back of the unicorn.
"Dinah walked up to me smiling hugging me. We kept standing like that for a whilejust watching our babygirl play without a care in the world. How did I get solucky.

A/N: Hope you liked this new chapter! How are you all doing?
So lately I've been kinda like craving to be little. I have never been little before, I would just always push that side away everytime I would think about it but lately I've been thinking about it more and more and I can't really stop thinking about it. Any advice or more littles here?