Jerk (Cole Sprouse x reader)

Cole Sprouse x Reader

Backstory- You and Cole Sprouse had met at a coffee shop

Backstory- You and Cole Sprouse had met at a coffee shop. You had immediately connected and went on like 7 dates. After you guys got serious he introduced you to the Riverdale cast. You and the cast had become really close. During one of their breaks they decided to go to a cabin and Cole invited you.

Everyone was inside except you. You were just looking at the fire and thinking. Cole walked outside and looked at you. He walked over and sat by you. "You ok?" He asked. You looked at him. "I'm good. Just thinking." He nods. You look at him and kiss him. You and him start making out. While making out you guys start taking off your shirts. Right after you get both shirt off. You sit on Cole's lap and start making out again. Kj walks outside and over to you guys. He starts talking without seeing what you guys are doing. "Hey guys want to play a board game?" He looked at them. "Oh..sorry for ruining the moment." You immediately put your arms over the top of your bra so Kj sees nothing. You were extremely embarrassed but Cole was completely calm about it. He looked at Kj and calmly said, "It's fine. We'll be in soon after I put out the fire." Kj nods and goes inside. Cole and you both get dressed. You were still embarrassed and just wanted to get inside. Cole gets up to put out the fire. You get up and get a flashlight. You turn it on and Cole puts out the fire. He then starts putting his stuff back in his bag. He was taking a really long time to put everything up and you were getting more and more afraid. You hated the dark, "Can you please hurry up? I really want to go inside. I hate the dark." You had always been afraid of the dark and Cole knew that. You continue to beg him over and over to hurry. Cole was getting very annoyed with you and his patience was wearing out. "Please Cole" you begged again. He looked at you annoyed, "Can you stop being a baby for once in your life?" Cole yelled. You look at him with tears in your eyes. "Wow I didn't know you thought about me that way." Cole felt terrible. And immediately regreted it. "I don't-" he starts. "No, Stop!" You interrupt him and use the flashlight to walk inside, away from him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Part 2 is updated if you want to go read it!!