crossover time

Hey tori here I'm crossing FNAF kids and Minecraft Fnaf over today lets go!!!!oh and sugerskull tomorrow I'm going to start writing your request sorry I was planning this out for a while.

key

Gizzy=Fnaf kids Freddy

Bryan= Fnaf kids Bonnie

Jon= Fnaf kids Foxy

kay= Fnaf kids Chica

they are all humanoid animatronics

Freddy's pov

Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, Mike, and I were in the pizzeria playing poker and being board out of out minds and I was feeling a bit hungry so I said" Chica can you make some pizza for us?" she said "ok" and went to the kitchen and we continued playing poker. I won the game and was happily celebrating the others congratulated me and we talked for a bit until we hear Chica yell for us. so being worried for her we ran to the kitchen and saw something that freaked us out.

Gizzy's pov

Bryan, Kay, Jon, and I were on stage doing our own things I was teaching Bryan basic academics, kay and Jon were messing around with a weird control panel we found in the power room I tried telling them not to mess with it but they didn't listen. I was in the middle of teaching Bryan square roots and how to find and solve them until I heard Kay scream " GIZZY HELP US!!!!!" I looked towards where it came from and saw Kay and Jon being pulled in to what looked like a portal I ran to help them then saw Bryan start being pulled towards the portal he was screaming and crying so on instinct I jumped towards him, grabbed him, and wrapped my self around him as we both were so dragged in to the portal

Bonnie's pov

I was freaked out we saw in the kitchen a portal closing that was closing and in front of it there was what looked like child versions of us but a bit different and then I heard Freddy yell at them "who the hell are you!!!!"

                                                                       (what the Fnaf kids look like^)

Gizzy's pov

We were sucked in to the portal and thrown out in what looked like a kitchen and in it was a lady who looked like an older Kay she yelled for someone and after the people she called for came in we saw what looked like older versions of the rest of us an a blond male.

( the animatronics and mike^)

I looked at my friends and Bryan(#Brizzy) everyone but Bryan was awake. I then heard some one yell "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!" as soon as he yelled Bryan started crying. I was mad and Jon could tell so he walks up the  look alike of me who apparently yelled and kicked him down then grabbed one of the kitchen knifes and stabbed him Jon then whisper yelled "make Bryan cry again and I will personally scrap you!". The look alike then said then said "what you say pipsqueak!?" Jon then turned around talked him and almost stabbed him again until Kays look a like said "wait how about we have a singing battle but Our bonnie will have to sit out he doesn't have a voice box." Kay then said "I don't know what do you think Bryan?", "I thwink it will be fwine!" he side "but who will rweplace youwr Bwonnie?". "I will" the human said but lets introduce our self's the four are Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica. And I'm Mike" Mike said               I then said "Well I'm Gizzy, that's Kayla, that's Jon, and lastly that's Bryan." Freddy then said "alright well lets start the battle."

Author chans pov

"Ok" mike said there "will be two rounds lets start."

'Me first' Freddy said

"My turn" Gizzy said

Freddy then asked " Gizzy are you ok?" Gizzy then said "I'm jUsT pEaChY Hahahaha!!!" "what ever you say" man Said Freddy "OK" Chica said" its my turn and Foxy I need your help.", "Ok" said Foxy

"MY TURN!!" kay exclaimed then she saw Bryan rubbing his ears to get rid of the pain "Opps Sorry Bryan" she said "it's ok" Bryan said said

"Kay you gitched again" Bryan said "oh sorry for scaring you" kay said "its ok but its my turn" Foxy said 

"That was amazing!" Jon said "but it is my turn"

"Cool but creepy" mike said "wait now it is my turn!!" 

"mike are you ok!?" Foxy said "What happened" mike said  "Glitchtr@p happened. " Bryan said I'm not sawying anymwore but it is my twern."

"Wait you have the ability to change you voice" Freddy asked "ywes I do but isn't it time for round 2" Bryan said "yah it is" mike said "well Freddy start."

Hey my gemstones Tori here stay tuned for round two sorry for my sucky attempt at Bryans lisp any ways as always no media belongs to me and have a good day or night!

884 words