The famous films sing battle what will happen?

Alright next one shot whoop now it is time for a sing battle Fnaf 6 vs Fnaf kids. Yup I'm doing Fnaf kids now ill change the tags soon, but hope you enjoy it is only gonna be the songs .~Tori-chan 

Bryan's POV

"Alright another day at Freddy Fazbear's pizza lets see what my friends are up to today!".  "H3Y Bry@n" said Molten Freddy. "Shut it  Molten" .  "Anyways alright security key card! Hey guys!"

Molten's POV ( I gave up typing like his voice is gliching)

"Is Truly think he has multiple personality's or is bipolar". Any ways time to spy on them.

?????? POV

We were talking to the animatronics at this strange pizzeria when we heard some one yelling "Hey guys!" and when we looked to see who it was we saw our Bonnie model "BRYAN!" we yelled.

Bryan POV

As soon as I yelled Hey guys I here unfamiliar yet familiar voices yelling "BRYAN!" I then screamed in shook "GIZZY,KAY,JON! Is that really you? " YAH it is really us" they all yelled "OH my" I said "I haven't seen you sense I left the pizzeria" We then started talking and catching up though I'm pretty sure no one else under stood then Baby said some thing.

Baby POV

"Sorry I don't mean to interrupt but what do you mean 'the pizzeria' and How do you know each other?" I asked "YAH I'm wondering as well" molten said.

Jon's POV

"Well it is kind of hard to explain little girl" I said then Kay interrupted saying "but we can possibly answer some of your questions through a sing battle". "Ok?" baby said unsure of what was happening "Alrighty then" I said "Kay, Gizzy, Bryan and I are on one team and Baby, Lefty, Ballora, and..... " then Bryan butted in saying "Molten!" ok then I thought then saying "Ok then Baby, Lefty, Ballora, and this molten person are the other team Baby you go first"

Author-Chan's  POV

Then as soon as Jon said this Baby went to the middle of the stage turned in to her human form then as every one was in shock started singing.

After she was done singing she went back to her spot still human and said "Gizzy its your turn." Gizzy the turned in to the baby version of his Freddy self and sang.

Once Gizzy was done he said "ok Mrs. Afton it is your turn good luck" "OK darling" she said and started singing