My theory on why Rockstar Freddy is so harsh with Bryan about the portal.

*Tori-chan has entered the chat*

So I have a theory on why Rockstar Freddy is so harsh on Bryan my theory is that he is worried about Bryan becoming like Afton because he has a crush on Bryan. Let me explain he always seems harsh on Bryan about the portal because Afton was obsessed with the portal like Bryan and eventually died because of the portal of course this not true because he always comes back but that's a whole other theory. It seems like Freddy remembers the moment where Afton dies in the portal because he pushed him in and he doesn't want that to happen to Bryan because he actually likes Bryan. I mean a lot of parent/grandparents say that people who like you in a romantic way act like they hate you, and often it is not true but in this case it may. Freddy is always so harsh on Bryan because he doesn't want Bryan to be killed by him like he killed  Springtrap. It may also be that he is harsh about the portal because he doesn't want Afton coming back and killing Bryan. These are all very likely but of course this is a theory a Film theory!(10 points if you can guess which YouTuber says this).

*Tori-chan has left the chat*

217 words

(No media belongs to me)