Bonnie meets Anamatronic Mike

Now keep in mind I havent watched either of the chanels in a while I've been busy with school and writeing my own original novel. So, im going off of memeory sorry if its short. I do watch alot of fusionzgamer though. while I dont write romantic fan fic about real people Im open to doing ones like Fusion meets Fnaf Left to Rot or something like that. So you can request things of that element if you want. Ypu can also request things like alive Bryan meets Left to Rot. Can you tell I like the game. I do remember Fnaf House and Fnaf kids well though so if you want fan fics about that ask. I also remember the Dcare series by Michelneversleeps or OmegagameingLP If you want to ask for requests from that.This is not a garenty I will right it as I do happen to be busy.

This was requested by Superkitty2009

Mike Pov

What the heak is that a portal? I thought as I stared at a rainbow growing mass. Chances are its beter to stay away so I turned and started to walk away. Unknown to me two black tenticals creeped throuh the portal. One they made it through they started to curl around my legs and pull me in to the portal.

"Foxy, or bonnie, or freddy any one HELP ME!" I screamed as I saw chica ran up to me and started to try and pull me away from the tenticals. I could feel the metal of my legs bend at the strengh of the grip.

"Hold on mike im trying to pull you out" Chica said as she pulled with all her might sadly she coulden't manage to pull me out as I got draged into the rainbow void. my legs compleately colapseing  under the bone crushing force.

Colors and And flashes of white crosed my vision as I started to fall I saw planets, stars, universes, galaxeys until I ended up floating in a stary void. Am I in space I thught as I started to smile.

I Yelled " This is so cool!" as I started to speak to me self I fainaly relized thats it is a good thing im not human I would be dead If I was.

I looked down and saw my legs. They were almost completly torn of hanging on by one or two peices of metal. The reality of the situation finaly started to dawn on me. I was traped in space. . . with my legs unaable to move. . . I was alone. . . and had. . . No. . . way. . . Home . . . . . .  .

I sat there thinking of how to get out of this situation when I saw a ship. it was small ( Im going with bonnies first ship) and I could see the figure of a purple rabit inside. The ship stoped next to ne as the air lock opend and some sort of grapiling hook pulled me in. It semed my battery was damaged because after that I shut down.

Bonnie Pov

I didn't expect to find a human floating in space on this journey. This was the first kourney I've started and I only have my slime freind. I opend the air lock as I shot out a grapling hook to pull him in. Once the air lock closed I exited the control center and walked to the air lock doors. It opend and thats when I got a good look at the human-- Wait is that metal. It dawned on me as I fanaly relized that this man was not a man he was a robot. . . A very damaged robot.  I draged him to the work shop.

Time skip to after he fixed Mike*

Luckly I had enough materials to Fix both his legs and battery. I climed up on to the table I put him on and flicked his on swich.

" Hello!" The man yelled as he powerd on.

I Climbed in front of him and began to speak

" Hello, Who are you?" My contry accent came out full force.

" I love your accent! Its very cool! BUT My name is Mike!" He- I Mean Mike said.

" Thanks for the complement. My name is Bonnie by the way. I Gotta' ask though how did you end up in space." I said

" Well, I was in Freddy Fazbears pizza where im a night gaurd and a rainbow portal appeared. I tryed to walk away and these tenticals pulled me in. Chica tryed to help me but wasn't strong enough to pull me out. Im guessing the tenticals are what damaged my legs and battery. The portal was a mess of pretty flashing colors! After I finished traveling I ended up in space saw your ship and shut down." Mike said.

" That was alot. I can help you get back though I neep to make sure your in perfect workin' order." I voiced still in shock of his rather energetic explanation.

Author Pov

They talked and talked for hours before it was finaly time for mike to go home. This experince was fun for the two of then and they wanted to keep in contact in a mater of 30 minutes with the scrap materials Bonnie had he built a way of comunication for them it was two Necklasses that useing a special buton on the back they could talk to.

 This experince was fun for the two of then and they wanted to keep in contact in a mater of 30 minutes with the scrap materials Bonnie had he built a way of comunication for them it was two Necklasses that useing a special buton on the back they ...

Bonnie walked Mike to the portal and opendit to his demention. Ask they huged eacheorth the said see you soon as this wasn't goodbye it was see you later.

Alright I hope you have a good night/day

Alright I hope you have a good night/day. Gemstone out!