Chapter 1 | They find a baby

Start from the beginning

The small girl whimpered and babbled seeing as she was left alone in a cold dark room. She was scared. Jeff felt pity for the child and walked inside and towards her, he picked her up carefully and bounced her slightly to calm her down. The girl cooed and looked up with her big E/c eyes sparkling with joy and the warmth his hands and hoodie gave. Her lips curled up in a smile which imimideatly left as pain stung from the cuts on her soft cheeks. Jeff knew from the looks of it that the cuts were made recently by the small amount of dried blood around them.

Jeff felt attached to the baby girl he held. The way her eyes helplessly looked up at him and the way she smiled at him. He wanted to take her with him and protect her from people like her brother. So that's what he did. He felt empowered, this human needed him or else she would die on her own.

Despite him being a killer. He knew he'd be a perfect dad for this small mistreated girl. Afterall he knew while she grew she'd be a perfect killer. He thought the cuts just made her beautiful like his cuts made him beautiful. With a loud chuckle he left the house with her in his arms.

He took her back to Slenderman's mansion and got his approval to care for the small human. The only thing he had to promise was when she turned 18 she had to become a creepypasta.

Later that day on the news the same group of boys were accused for kidnapping and assault on the small girl in Jeff's care, turns out the 4th boy that apologized to the infant ratted them out to the police and she was proclaimed missing.

BEN Drowned:

[Personality: Shy, aims to please, can be talkative depending on the person. Sometimes perverted, has a good sense of humor but if you go over board will hold a grudge for a while]

BEN and the rest of the creeps found themselves laying around the living room bored out of their minds. With no missions to be dealt with and not a will to kill due to the heavy rain outside, they were trying to keep themselves entertained.

Suddenly little Sally snapped her finger "Oh! I found this game online! It'll show you how your future kid will or would look like! Can we pleaseeee play it?" She explained jumping up and down. The creeps looked around with confused faces. Slenderman was among them so they just went along with it not wanting to upset her. Yes, they were that bored. Sally smiled widely and got a laptop from the gaming room. She set it on the coffee table and typed in a simple sentence into the google writing space.

" 'How will your future kid look like' ?" Jeff read out with a raised eyebrow. Sally nodded "Yeah!! You just type in your information and put a picture and then you'll see how your kid looks like!" She explained once more and shoved it in Masky's hands. One after another the creeps filled out the blank spots and put their pictures. Not to anyones surprise the kids so far just looked like a small version of them. The last to have a go at it was BEN.

Begrudgingly he took the laptop on his lap and filled in the blank spots. As his fingers gracefully glided over the letters both the laptop and BEN himself started to glitch. BEN stopped typing confused at this unusual behaviour. After all he spent most of his time around technology and never before had he glitched touching a device. Before he could do anything the laptop had sucked him into the monitor. BEN was a ghost that usually moves through electricity so he presumed it had something to do with that. He walked around the digital world of numbers and stopped as he noticed a window opened with the site he was just on.

He moved closer to it and crossed his arms examining it. That was until he heard something behind him. He turned around and gasped as he saw a small baby girl sitting there. The girl had pointed elven ears like him and wore a dress that resembled his tunic. Adoring her small head was a reef of flowers and leaves. One of her eyes was bleeding like his own but her eyes remained E/c and had eye whites. BEN smiled at the small girl and crouched in front of her.