Chapter 6 | First time walking

Art by sparticus2000art on Tumblr

Lucie: You are between 12-18 months old

Jeff the Killer:

Y/n sat in her high chair glaring at the bowl of chopped up fruits her dad held. She wanted to eat and enjoy the sweet fresh flavours the cubed fruit would bring her but noooo, her dad was standing a little bit away from her with his back towards her talking to his boss Slenderman.

She huffed giving him a few more seconds of her patience before she tried calling out to him "Just a second, kid" he said giving her a quick smile over his shoulder. Y/n let out a small inaudible gasp at her dad, the audacity of this bitch. Who does he think he is, dismissing her like that?

Wiggling around in the high chair she managed to slide down and eventually fall onto the floor with a soft thud. She started to crawl but found it too slow, looking at the two standing adults she realized her next course of action. Grabbing onto the high chair legs she hoisted herself up onto her feet wobbling at the strange feeling.

Once her legs stopped wiggling like jello she slowly let go of the chair. Looking up from the floor she glared at her target and slowly took a step forward, only to fall down. That did nothing to stop the young girl, she got back up with the help of the chair once more and redid the first step forward. She walked to the two tall men -one way taller than the other- and rushed over to grab onto her dad's leg so she wouldn't fall again.

Jeff stopped talking with Slender and looked down confused. His eyes widened once he had seen Y/n standing at his leg with a mad pout on her lips "Giveee!" She said reaching up to the delectable fruit. Jeff finally noticed what she wanted and crouched down "What do you say?" He questioned holding the bowl in front of her "Um... pwease?" She smiled scratching at her healed up scarred cheek, Jeff nodded and gave her the bowl, patting her head as he stood back up.

"She's growing up too fast"

BEN Drowned:

BEN rarely knew where half of his things were. He would lose something and find it a few days later only to notice he lost something else, it was a never-ending cycle. Today was no different except what he lost was very important, a file with a red sticker.

You see when Slenderman gave victims for the creeps to, well get rid of they usually came in a plain file with a coloured sticker on it. Green sticker meant it wasn't an important victim, yellow was important but not so much that it caused panic if they lived longer than they should have and red... well the files with red stickers needed to be dealt with immediately. Whoever's name was marked with a red sticker was considered dangerous and a threat to the creeps existence. Usually, people that snoop too much and attempt to find their home to record footage of them.

And that was what BEN had lost that morning. He ran around his room like a headless chicken checking all his drawers and closets, under his bed, on his shelves decked out with video games and even under the rug. Yet he still couldn't find it. Y/n watched him glitch around frantically looking around and moving things "No, no, NO! Where is it that damn file!" He cursed throwing his pillow across the room. Y/n's elven ears perked up at the mention of a file, she had seen all of her family members carry such a thing around at least once every few days.