Epilogue

It's been 3 years since Ryder and I had said I love you on that night. Today is the day we are getting married. I know... married! I was so excited when he proposed. It has been a stressful time but that will soon be over. I had just gotten my hair and makeup done and was about to slip on my dress. I was hoping it was still able to fit. I had grown quite the baby bump over the last months. Yep, I'm pregnant. Ryder and I were happy, the rest of the family was still iffy about the whole situation since I have gotten pregnant two times before we had been married.
After I had gotten everything ready and I was ready to walk down the isle I saw my beautiful baby girl in her white flower girl dress.
"Mommy, mommy. Guess what?" She said.
"What?" I said in a teasing tone.
"Daddy said that you are the prettiest beautifullest girl in the whole wide world."
"Oh he did, did he." I said. And I'm not going to say it out loud but this made me a lot less nervous about today.
"Uh huh." Rosie says and I hear my mom call her name.
"Rosie, Rosie," my mom says.
As my mom approaches us she starts talking to Rosie.
"You can't run off like that. It is time to get in your place." She says and then notices me.
"Oh, hunny, you look so beautiful." She says and dabs her eyes with a handkerchief.
"Don't cry mom. You'll make me cry."
"Okay...okay," she says and asked me if I'm ready I take a deep breath and say yes.
Next thing I know I am about to walk down the aisle with my arm wrapped in my fathers. Rosie just went and she is having the time of her life throwing Rose petals on the carpet. I hear the song that I picked out and I start to walk down the aisle, having a hard time trying not to cry, I blame it one the hormones. I meet Ryder there and we exchange our vows and say our I do's. This is one of the happiest days of my life and nothing could ever change that.