ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas

ابدأ من البداية

Freya immediately left a dry laugh. "A little hard? You ruined her life, Lu! Are you even able to feel remorse? Or even guilt? I suppose not. You have no idea what is right or wrong."

Lucrecia instantly lost her hypocritical smile as she looked away from the hint before nodding her head bitterly.

"So this is Valerio the problem. That's why you hold it against me."

Freya sighed in frustration before holding back a curse as she waved her hands in agitation."My problem with Valerio doesn't concern you, Lu! If I'm mad at you it's because I don't even recognize you anymore. I thought I knew you. But I was wrong. You don't care about others as long as you get what you want."

Lucrecia gulped under her bitter words visibly short of arguments to contradict her.

"Sorry, Lu, but I'm not stupid enough to have my life ruined like the others."

With that, she walked around the brunette again with 90 walking away.

However, Lu hastened to call her again."Are you really in love with him?"

Freya thought about answering her for a moment before just shaking her head as she continued on her way. She had no account to report to him. Even less about Valerio.

***************

Valerio 💕💕:
Join me at the cabana.
Please, just come

Freya read Valerio's message for the umpteenth time as she stopped on the sidewalk in front of the famous restaurant. She locked her screen before storing her phone in the back pocket of her jeans as she looked up at the restaurant. She easily noticed Valerio's Porsche, letting the brunette pucker her lips in hesitation.

She didn't even know what she was doing here. She should take advantage of her break time soon after a long training session at the studio. Not to mention that she also had to get ready to go out to dinner with Hugo tonight.

Apparently he had reserved a table at one of the best restaurants in Spain. Yay!

She sighed at her train of thought before readjusting her shoulder bag over her shoulder as she took a step forward in a burst of determination. She was far too curious for her own good. And Valerio knew it. That's probably why he sent her this message.

She readjusted her sky-blue blazer on her forearms as she climbed the restaurant steps before pausing in the hallway looking for a familiar face. She soon felt her heart speed up in spite of herself at the sight of Valerio's thick curls. She wrinkled her lips as she swallowed as she watched the brown back before shaking her head as she walked over to him.

She struggled to avoid his gaze as she settled into the seat across from his before sitting sideways as she crossed one leg over the other. The brown straightened up straight away in his chair with a slight cough in surprise.

Freya winced as she turned to him before pushing his soda towards him in spite of herself.

Valerio nodded his head at once in gratitude as he took the cup before taking a sip to work the cardboard straw.

"Can I serve you something, miss?"

Freya looked up at the waiter with a kind smile before glancing at the strangely empty table. It was not Valerio's habit to skimp. Again, it looks like he's still here instead of Chile.

Freya didn't really know what had happened with his father, but she doubted that he had been very forgiving with him. He had told her enough to know that he didn't have a grand relationship with his father. Again, it looks like he forgot to tell her the most important thing.