19 | "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦?"

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
19 | "Will Life Still Be The Same?"
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

HER SURROUNDINGS WERE BRIGHT and unfamiliar. She sprang up from her bed in fright while panting. The brightness of the room slightly blinded her as she looked around in fear.

A beeping sound came from her right and something was attached to her arm. In the corner of the room, she saw a woman stand and leave quickly.

A hospital. Joyce really had saved her, and it wasn't a dream.....

Moments later, her parents and Steve rushed into the room. Her parents greeted their daughter with open arms, and it looked like that had been crying.

-"Oh my sweetheart! Oh my baby!" Mrs. Harrington cried as she wrapped her arms around her little girl. She held her close, her grip tight. Mr. Harrington joined in the hug, and Steve stood quietly in the background.

Stella looks up at her brother in confusion. Steve nods, fully understanding where she was coming from. It was not exactly known what was said to Mr. and Mrs. Harrington, but Hopper made sure to give them a not so detailed explanation, and they were told not to ask their children questions.

Naturally, this puzzled the Harrington's, but they weren't ones to fight with the law, so they took it for what it was. And Hopper could be trusted, for he was the Chief of Police.

After receiving a sign from her brother that they were all on the same page, Stella threw her arms around her parents. Steve joined in, and Stella wished they could stay like this forever.

After they had pulled apart, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin came running to her side. Her face lit up when she saw them.

-"Were's El?!" She asked excitedly after each had given her a hug.
Their moods shift, especially Mike's. They shake their heads discreetly, and Stella was sure that a tear could be seen in Mike's eye.

A little while later, Nancy came in with Hopper Jonathan and Joyce. Immediately, Stella and the older woman were hugging. She'd always be in debt to her and Hopper, for saving her life.

• • •

After everyone had left, and it was just the Harrington siblings, Steve told her everything, (that he knew of) that happened. From the funeral, unexpected alliance, the fight, and the demogorgan. Stella wasn't happy to hear that Steve had gotten himself into a silly mess, but was glad that he apologized.