12| 𝘈 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
12| A Day Of Unexpected Events
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

A SHARP KNOCK ON the Byers closed front door startled poor Joyce immensely. She mutters to herself as she puts her house slightly together and makes her way over to the door. She swings it open rather quickly and scares the person on the other side.

-"Steve?" She asks out of pure shock. She had met him only a few times before through Stella. But she never thought that he would ever have a reason to knock on her door.

-"Hi Mrs. Byers. Look, I know I haven't been exactly nice to Jonathan, but we need to talk."

Joyce stares at the boy with wide eyes. She moves out of the way so that he can step inside. She leads him to the kitchen where he takes a seat at the circular table.

-"I'm sorry for the mess, we went to the Cory today to see Will "supposedly"." Joyce apologizes while putting things away as Steve sits at her table with his hands folded.

"You said you wanted to talk?" She questions slowly after joining him at the table.

-"Yes, look I know about your son, and my sister." He hangs his head low and takes a deep breath.

"But with if I told you that, they could possibly still be alive?" He speaks slowly and in a low voice. Joyce's eyes practically pop out of her head as she registers all of this information.

-"I knew it!" She exclaims standing up from her seat. Steve's eyes go wide as he watches the older women walk around her Christmas light lit house.

"Ok, so I know this sounds crazy, but Will communicated with me, through the lights," she grabs a string of them off of the floor.

"Hopper then came over and tried to tell me that my son was dead, but I refused to believe him. Did your sister talk to you through lights?" She suddenly asks, curious about how he thought of this.

-"No, but I saw her. She was stuck in like a-a different place. What I saw from where she was, it looked out of this world. I saw her today, just after Hopper told she was dead. She said Will was with her, that is your son right?" He confirms even though he already knew.

-"Yes, Will is my boy. You see I'm not going crazy! You saw you're sister! Who's with my son! Steve, do you realize what this means?" Joyce places her hands on his shoulders.

-"That we can look for them?" He guesses a bit overwhelmed by her behavior.

-"Yes! Did she tell you where they are? Think Steve, think!" She encourages him. Steve's shuts his eyes closed and contemplates.

-"Hawkins! But she said Hawkins something
point 0........."

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: ʇɥǝ 𝙣𝙙𝙨ı𝙙ǝ 𝙙𝙤ʍ𝙣