Not Very Stereotypical- Summary & Aesthetics.

"Can't you keep up Jackson?" I smirk lifting up yet another red cup to my lips. The boy wearing a tight fitting polo shirt glanced at me, shrugging away the close air from the intensity of the people inside.
He raises his cup towards me, winking as the antagonising words leave his mouth "I've got stamina, Bethany."
.   .   .
Bethan Evans, a British girl leaving school and moving to America with her family. Although she's passed her exams, her school career isn't over yet.

Facing the difficulties of a new school, friendships, feuds and an entirely new time zone.

Enters Noah Jackson a swoon-worthy lacrosse player with the accent. He was always up for a challenge so when Bethan tries to introduce the proper way to party, he has no choice but to try and keep up.

Join Bethan in her journey on the West Coast as she battles stereotypes and her friends who have learnt first hand that she does eat fish and chips every night and she definitely does not like tea.

. . .

Main Character Aesthetics:

Bethan ↓

Noah ↓

Story Aesthetic:↓

Story Aesthetic:

Story Aesthetic:↓

. . .
A/N

Thank you for choosing my book! This book is completed but unedited (&quite cringe in places). I hope you enjoy reading as these characters have been created by myself and I now consider them parts of my life. Remember to vote in each chapter and comment when you feel like it!
Thank you so much again for choosing to read Not Very Stereotypical, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks, Lily