Glease Part 1

Hey!

Just had to do it...

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

No P.O.V

--------------------------------------

Will Schuester faces his club, "This years musical is," He points at Finn to do a drum roll, "Grease."

The group cheer.

"I bags Sandy." Rachel says, cheering.

"If she's Sandy, can I be Danny?" Finn asks.

"We'll be holding auditions so you two can't bags being the main roles just yet." Will says.

"When will auditions be held?" Blaine asks.

"Friday," Will says, "Today is Monday so you'll have a couple of days to prepare your auditions. You can perform them as solos or duets."

Rachel looks at Finn, smiling. She knows who she's going to sing her duet with. Finn smiles back at her, thinking the same thing as her.

"Good luck." Will says, letting the group plan among themselves what they were going to do to get parts.

Ryder stared at Marley, hoping they could sing together but she didn't even look at him. She was talking to Jake, probably planning a duet with him. Ryder just needed to win her over but according to the whole school, he's dating Kitty. Then a thought popped into his mind; Why would Kitty be helping him? Maybe she likes Jake or something like that.

----------------------------------

"Marley."

Marley turns on her spot in the empty corridor to see no one saying her name.

"Marley." The same voice says. She follows the voice as it repeats her name over and over again. It's from inside the auditorium so she walks inside to see no one. The voice repeats itself over and over again as she walks down the steps of the large auditorium. Ryder walks on stage looking like Danny from Grease.

"Nice outfit." Ryder says, smiling.

Marley looks at her own clothes. She's wearing a similar tight black suit that Sandy wore in Grease, "Thanks." She says, walking on stage.

"Sing with me." Ryder says. She nods and music starts.

[Ryder:]

I got chills.

They're multiplyin'.

And I'm losin' control.

'Cause the power

you're supplyin',

it's electrifyin'!

The New Directions come out dancing around with the girls dressed like Pink Ladies  and the guys dressed like T-Birds. All of them except Jake, Finn and Rachel.

[Marley:]

You better shape up,

'cause I need a man

and my heart is set on you ([New Directions:] And my heart is set on you!)

You better shape up;

you better understand

to my heart I must be true.

[Ryder:]