Can't Handle This

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Last Time...

----------------------------------------

"Is this true?" Finn asks Quinn.

Quinn nods. Finn gets angry and starts punching Puck. Everyone watches in horror. Mr Schuester splits the fighting ex-best friends and Finn storms out.

"I'm done with you Quinn! We are over!" Finn shouts, "I'm done with this stupid club too!" He leaves.

Everyone just stands there is shock. Quinn just cries into her hands...

-------------------------------------

Rachel P.O.V

-------------------------------------

  I find Finn in the hallway. Everyone's still in the choir room, trying to get over the fact that one of their best male vocals has gone. Finn's just sitting there, looking at nothing and day dreaming. I sit by his side. He looks me then looks straight ahead at nothing.

"Why did you leave?" I ask.

"If I go to Glee club, I'll have to be stuck seeing Quinn and my ex-best friend." Finn says.

"I only found out yesterday. Everyone else has known for ages." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think you'd believe me."

"I would, Rach. I trust you."

"Well, I should of told me. Marley was telling me I should but I was just too nervous."

"Who told you I'm not the dad?"

I stay silent for a moment, "Kurt." I say once I speak.

"My own brother?"

"Yes."

Finn stands up and walks down the hallway.

---------------------------------------

No P.O.V

---------------------------------------

Finn's sleeping that night and he dreams off himself on stage. He's alone on the auditorium stage. Quinn's in the seats with Puck. Puck has his arm around Quinn. A song starts to play in Finn's mind and he finds his dream self singing.

You and me

We used to be together

Everyday together

Always

Blaine walks on stage and sings the next part.

I really feel

That I'm losing my best friend

I can't believe

This could be the end

Kurt and Rachel walk on stage to sing the next part together.

It looks as though you're letting go

And if it's real

Well I don't want to know

The four all sing their own respective parts.

[Rachel and Finn:]

Don't speak

I know just what you're saying