RoseBerry

This is sort of A/U.
It's kind of if Rachel is a new girl at McKinley. She also is the new girl along with Marley Rose and there's also 2 new guys, Ryder and Jake.
It's based during Junior year and all of them are Juniors.
Enjoy!
------------------------------------------
Rachel P.O.V
------------------------------------------

  My name is Rachel Barbra Berry, soon to be Broadway star. I was almost on Broadway but my dads' got some job in Ohio so we moved from New York to Ohio. Let me just say, LIMA SUCKS! It's so small and unpopulated. It's so boring.
My only friend is Marley Rose, who is also moving to Ohio. She lives with her mom and they don't have a lot of money on them. Her mom just landed a job as the the cafeteria lady at McKinley so that will help Marley with getting into school and me by not being lonely.
"You ready Marls for McKinley?" I ask Marley when I her pick her up in my car for our first day at McKinley.
"Ready." She says.

---------------------------------
Jake P.O.V
---------------------------------

  My name is Jake Puckerman. I'm heading from LA to the crap town of Lima, Ohio. My mom doesn't have a lot of money since my dad bailed on us so we're moving. At least I can try find and meet my half brother, Noah Puckerman while I'm in Ohio.
My buddy Ryder Lynn is also heading to Lima. His parents both got new jobs in Lima so he's coming too. At least I'll have my buddy by my side on my first day of McKinley.

------------------------------
Marley P.O.V
------------------------------

  Rachel and I enter the hallway of McKinley. I can feel eyes staring at me but that's what normally happens with new kids. It's going to be hard fitting in since most of the Juniors have known each other since the start of high school. We're new kids, being squished into new groups.
I see Rachel staring at a tall guy who's chatting with a shorter blonde girl.
"Why are you staring at that tall guy?" I ask.
"I don't know but something is attracting me to him." Rachel says.
 I shrug it off and we keep walking to the office so we can get our class lists and other stuff.

  Once we arrive at the office, we get asked our names so we tell them our names and they give us our stuff for the year. As I exit the office to wait for Rachel, I bump into someone. All my stuff falls to the ground.
"I'm sorry." The person says.
I look at their face. He's pretty cute and has short black hair. He's quite tanned and has cute dark brown eyes. He smiles at me and bends down to pick my stuff up. I help him and he passes me all my stuff.
"It's alright..." My voice trails off since I don't know his name.
"Jake Puckerman, " He says, "You're new too?" 
"Yeah. I just came from New York with my mom. My best friend, Rachel Berry came too." I say.
"I forgot to ask, " He starts, "What's your name?"
"I'm Marley Rose." I say.
"Well, I'm from LA and my best friend came with me too." He says.
Rachel exits and I say bye to Jake, who heads into the office.
"He's cute." Rachel says to me.
"I know." I say.
"Maybe you should get his attention and flirt with him." She says.
"You know I suck at flirting." I say.
"At least try," She says and then looks at a piece of paper in her hand, "I'm locker 206. You?"
"207." I say. We both smile and head to our lockers. 
I put all my stuff into my locker and help Rachel, who's struggling. A fashionable boy is in 205, next to Rachel. He's talking with a guy who's wearing too much hair gel. I get a feeling that I'm going to come across these two later on this year. Or day.
"I've got English with Ms Holiday first. You?" I ask.
"Spainish with Mr Martinez." Rachel says.
The bell rings and we go our seperate ways. I just hope I don't seem weird and lonely today.

-------------------------------------------
Rachel P.O.V
-------------------------------------------

  As I head to meet up with Marley for lunch on our first day, I find her studying a Glee club audition sheet.
"Thinking of auditioning?"I ask.
"Only if you audition with me." Marley says.
I grab a pen out of my bag and sign my name with a gold star sticker at the end. I pass Marley my pen and she signs her name on the list. 
"What song should I sing?" I ask.
"A duet," Marley says, smiling, "With me."
I smile at her and we head to lunch.
As we enter the cue at the cafeteria, I see Marley's mom. She's serving the food to the students. I can see Marley smiling.
"What are you smiling about Marls?" I ask.
"My mom." She say.
"It's nice isn't it? It's good for her to get job." I say.
"I'm proud of her." She says.
We make our way with the cue to get our food. We reach Ms Rose's place in the cue and she puts a folded note on Marley's tray along with the food. Ms Rose's smile at daughter and makes her way down the line.
Marley finds an empty table after paying for her lunch and I join her after paying for my own.
"I can see Jake." Marley says.
"Jake?" I ask, curious.
"The guy who I was talking with outside the office this morning." She says.
"Oh," I say, "So, we have our Glee audition this afternoon. Ready?"
"Yeah, Yeah. Sure." She says, still looking at Jake.
"Earth to Marley." I say, waving my hand in front of her face.
"What? Yeah, I'm ready for my Glee audition. The song I have in mind for us is something we have been practicing since we were little." She says.
"I think we are ready to take Lima by storm." I say.
"Totally agree with you." She says, with a smile. We hi-five then eat our lunch.