I stormed into the cafeteria and saw Hunter's friends in their usual spot. I walked up to them confidently and raging. He does not know why he is so angry all of a sudden. When I got there they did not acknowledge me at first. 

"Where is Hunter?" I grumbled causing them to finally acknowledge my presence.

"What do want Blondie? Lost your tiara?" laughed one of Hunter's basketball friends. I didn't know his name and I did not want to know his name. 

"Did I not make myself clear I want to know where Hunter is!" I stood up straighter to show them I'm not afraid of them despite being taller and stronger. 

"Well, he aight fucking here" David mumbled looking amused.  

"Well do any of you idiots know where he is?" 

The rude basketball player stood up from where he was sitting and moved closer to me." Hunter may have stopped beating your bitch ass but I will still cap your ass if you don't watch your mouth" he said while he looked me up and down in disgust.  

Maggie got between us and placed her hands on both our chest trying to prevent a fight from occurring. 

"Listen, boys, I don't know where you think this is but sure as hell aight fight club" 

The taller boy gave me a last glance before he suddenly moved back to were he was sitting. 

Maggie pulled me away from the table and towards the hallway. Hunter's friends all glared at me until I was out of sight. 

"Look I don't know what's going on between you and Hunter but you seriously don't want to piss those boys off. They aren't like football buddies some of them have a criminal record," she said in a stern voice. 

I nodded and before she turned around I caught her attention again. "Where is he?"

She looked at me for a moment. 

"Bathroom" 

When I walked into the bathroom I heard giggles. A girl in the boy's bathroom? I followed the noise and I was the last stall. The same stall me and Hunter always messed around in. He wouldn't. Would he? 

I knocked on the stall. Just in case. The giggling stopped and the door swung open. 

"Dude I'm working-" 

Hunter stopped when he saw my face. His uniform was in a mess and I heard the girl ask who is it. He just stared at me like a deer caught in headlights. I should not care. He was able to mess with whoever he wanted. But my heart still ached at the sight. Why am i surprised this is what Hunter does? I was naive. I had become yet another person who has fell for Hunter. 

I took the last glance and stormed out of the bathroom. I heard him call out my name but I kept walking until I saw Ella by her locker.

"Hey-"

"Let's go to a gay club tonight"

-----

Hunter POV: 

"Who was that?" Becky said after Markus stormed out of the bathroom. Dramatically. 

"No one" I reply going back to kissing her deeply. She giggled and started to suck on my bottom lip. 

I tried not to think about Markus running out. I mean just because he is gay does not mean I am. I like girls and only girls and I'm not going to let him cloud my judgement. He was right we need space it was getting too personal, way to quickly. He was basically living in my house for months.  I haven't had sex in months! A man can only live so long with blowjobs and hand stuff. But the deeper Bella or whatever started to push her tongue. Imagines of Markus flooded my mind. His moans and his desperation. I started to compare kisses. Becky was more confident and experienced while Markus was always unsure and cautious. It was one of my favourite things about kissing him... Hunter stop! There is a perfect sexy girl right in front of you. Don't think about that cute... annoying blonde.  

I tried, but I could not do it. I pushed Becky away and told her I had to go. She groaned in annoyance but I ignored her and went to go chase after that stupid blonde. Well not chase because that would mean I like him which I don't... I just miss his kisses. WTF I sound so gay. A little voice in my head was like kissing and sucking a guy's dick for months is straight then? I told that voice to shut the fuck up but I knew it was lowkey right. I have no room to talk about what is gay and what is not. 

I saw Markus talking to Ella but before I could approach him, David moved in my way. 

"Dude! Where were you? Oh wait never mind I know" he said winking at me and giving me a fist bump. I don't want to be rude but he is totally unknowingly cock blocking me lowkey. I try to move away but he steps in front of me again. "Anyway, Markus was looking for you like a pregnant bitch who discovered you were the baby daddy." he chuckled. 

"Really," I say hesitantly not breaking my gaze from Markus talking to Ella. 

"Yeah and he ended up pissing Derek off. The guy looks like he is going to kill him next time he sees him" David laughs again like I was meant to join in as well but I don't. I finally fix my eyes on David and progressed what he just said. Derek wants to hurt Markus!?

"Wait... hold on Derek wants to fight Markus! But he is like a giant compared to Markus. He would kill him." I say more panic in my voice than intended. It's not like I could not fight Derek is just a really rough guy and does not play by the rules at all. He could kill someone and Daddy would just pay him out of it. Markus would not stand a chance against a guy who been to jail like 3 times. 

"Wow, dude. Why do look so tense chill... this orphanage thing really got you caring for the guy now... Anyway, Derek is chill now. Maggie handled it." he patted my back trying to calm me a bit. 

"I don't care about him. I just- If I can't fuck him up then no one can... because it would tempt me- just shut the fuck up" I say quickly composing myself and pushing his hands away from me. 

"Are you sure you seem-"

"Leave it, David" 

David took as a hint to drop the subject. Markus had now long disappeared and the bell rang. 

GREAT. 

-------

Sorry, it's taken so long and I have given you shit chapter. I have been feeling like utterly shit for days and no motivation at all too even get up. Then I liked got sick and died and yeah just has not been a good week but hopefully I'm back for good?