"A place ideal enough for playing the music, safe enough for leaving our instruments there, and cheap enough to pay the rent." Said Zaid"

Don't you think it is too much for four teenage jobless students, who are already burdened with the final exams?" Added Tahir and none of us answered him.

He was right and all of us didn't have anything to say. Finding an ideal place in this short amount of time will be impossible and even if we were able to found one, who is going to do the documentation work?

Of course, our families are out of the question since none of them knew about it and our other option is our friends, who are the same age as us. But even if we asked them to let their elder siblings help us out, there is no surety that our music playing will remain a secret anymore and once it is known to others...

There will be no more music for us...

"Yar... I have an idea." Said Tahir suddenly.

"What?" Zaid asked abruptly.

"Just... trust your friend." He said in a dramatic tone.

"That's the most difficult thing to do." Said Faiq and both Zaid and I nodded in unison.

"Fine, then don't. Bye." With that, he got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To solve the problem on my own. When a person has friends like you, it is better not to depend on them."

"Will you drop all this act and tell us what is it in your mind?"

"I don't think you guys will understand it now. Give me a day, I will let you know the whole plan tomorrow." He said in a cheerful tone and left.

Leaving us completely clueless.

~*~

Hira's POV:

"Okay, it seems you have a keen observation when it comes to literature." I praised Tahir as he wrote down the review on Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's writing within seven minutes. This was shocking to me, I always have a hard time swallowing his work.

"Didn't we tell you earlier, we are not stupid just don't bother to concentrate on studies."

"Yes, I remember perfectly." I said reading the paper he has given me, "But wouldn't it be better if you guys have focused on it?" I asked once I was done checking his test.

"For what reason? People only work hard if they are motivated or because of some reward. We won't get anything, so why bother?"

I glanced up at him and said after a small paused, "Have you ever thought that if you guys had paid more attention to your studies, things could've been different?"

"Not possible. If we take good grades it will prove our parents' decision right."

I opened my mouth to deny him but let it slip. Who knows that he was right, after all, they understand their families better than me.

"Tahir, if you are not worried about your grades then what is the point of working so hard now?"

"You mean why am I coming for your guide?" I nodded in agreement.

"It's... kind of fun now since you starting to teach us." He smiled in a playful manner which I was unable to fathom.

"Fun?"

"Nevermind." He shook his head with a small smile still playing at his lips.

What's got into this kid???