The cover🎶 ~Jacklyn~

They aren't in a band and Brook is an international famous artist. Listen to the song to understand more :)

Jack POV
Right now I'm watching Brook recording one of his covers for tik tok. I love this location cuz it's quiet and chill, you can only hear the birds singing. America can be loud and chaotic but there are some places that feel like heaven.
I stood near the cameramen and watched in silence while they started recording. I melted when I heard his voice, it feels like listening to an angel singing and the way he played his guitar...oh god.
I really like it when he sings but this cover is by far my favorite.

~Is this Amsterdam or Berlin?~

His voice is so soft and it fills the air in a way that I can't even describe. Every time I watch him perform, hearts and unicorns fly around us and it's just magical.
But I have to admit that in this last period, he has been really busy so we didn't spend much time together. Now he's on tour and I'm with him, I couldn't stand being without him for 6 months. The fans are a bit crazy and Brook's a really affectionate person so that's how it is. We usually spend time in the evening cuz he's less busy but I still miss him. Dating a famous artist is hard, I wish our lives could be more chill sometimes.

~that I'd have all I need...~

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Brook is loving and everything but I wish he wrote a song for me, with a lyrics just like this song.
He forgets things easily and sometimes I feel like he forgets to love me.

~if you were standing right in front of me~

His gaze was on me.

~I'll finally see what it means to be complete~

Our eyes were locked and everything around us disappeared.

~don't need to spend our lives chasing gold, anywhere with you I call my home~

He stood up and walked towards me. He never shows me on camera...what is going on?

~oh, I'd have all I need...if you'd be the better half of me~

Now we were so close and our foreheads were touching. I looked at him a bit scared.
"Babe don't be scared. I love you so much" and then he kissed me.
I was shocked but also happy and obv I kissed back immediately.
"I love you too Brooky but you didn't have to do this" I said not pulling away from his forehead.
"Yes, I had to. I love you and it's right to let the world know that you are mine. I know I've been busy and distant but I want to make up for all of that lost time. I've been an awful boyfriend but you've been here for me so I want to do the same"
Silent tears were running down his cheeks.
"Baby, you don't have to apologize. I understand that you're busy right now but it's fine, I still love you" I wiped away his tears and smiled.
We gave each other a loving kiss and a warm hug. I couldn't ask for more right now.

___________________________________

Note*
This one is short and a bit messy but I haven't post in a while so here for you some jacklyn. Also thank you so much for all of the support on this book.💚